Author Topic: Ban Veuixcrotter  (Read 870 times)

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Veuixcrotter
« on: September 15, 2011, 08:21:57 am »
Round before this, i kicked him because i thought he was afk...was 30 seconds in the round.  and after i kicked him, he chased me down and hit me 4 times to kill me.   A few minutes later we were verbally fighting, and then he tked me again, this time i managed to take a screenshot of it.

He then continued to assault me verbally, and he was speaking in spanish with another player.  He was acting like he had screenshots of me doing bad acts, trying to get me nervous so i wouldnt post a ban request.

Hope these pics are enough to do justice.  ALSO NOTE: HE SAID "FUCK YOU" before he tked me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is his buddy trolling me at spawn aswell

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:27:11 am by R_Kelly_On_You »

Offline KasperG

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Veuixcrotter
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 08:33:09 am »
Surprised Paysano_colon was the only one who didnt attack in their crew.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 10:21:03 am »
Incredible if the admin listen to that guy.

Not only he lie his ass out to pull out screenshot and invent story to make himself credible. He was team wounding us none stop every round i was spawning and he was taking screenshot when i was taking retribution on him.

Yeah i perfectly know that its against the rule to take revenge but everyone do it, and i dont care i wont let myself get bully by a stupid scum bag like him that was banned in the pass for doing countless shit and team wounding. And i wont fucking waste my time fighting off against a stupid noob like him to take screenshot to prove he is doing shit. That all i have to say, whatever action admin decide to take i really dont care.

If admin have just a bit of judgement they will take the right decision.

Ps: I am getting seriously pissed at this game with the quantity of idiot trolling, doing shit, exploiting. And the admin either never do shit to do them or they ban them of a few time but they always end up coming back to do more shit and try to back troll peoples like this fucking scum bag is doing right now. No wonder the community server is dying and less and less peoples are playing on it.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 05:41:05 pm »
You'll get a 1 day ban Vieux for revenge tking.  If he's teamwounding get me some screens and I'll do something about it. 

Last time I caught him teamwounding he got his week.  If you get me screens instead of revenge tking him then we'll put him on the list for alot longer.

16.09.2011 17:42:00 is the unban time. (server time so its like - 7 hours)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:43:32 pm by Rangerbob »

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 11:11:17 pm »
Well thx alot for the ban. Now dont ask yourself if you lost 6 regular players on the community server.

I will seriously think about coming back on this server again.

If he did that too an admin not only the admin would have took revenge tk on him but he would have been banned for a month. And fucking everybody revenge tk on this server, so fucking wake up with the stupid rulings. Punish legit players that get trolled by a fucking asshole like that, because legit player dont feel like fighting off a fucking noob like him by ruining all their gameplay mood to stop playing and start being trigger happy on the screenshot button. That fucking tool dont even contribute to his team he is better dead by his teammate blade then alive trolling his team like a shit head.

See ya and have fun.

Ps: Just telling, you know that its virtually impossible to screenshot some tool that team wound you on spawn while you have your back turn against them. The only way you can screenshot someone is when he is hitting you constantly (aka tk revenge) hence why he is the one putting screenshot on the forum and his action go unpunished unless he does that to an admin.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:11:56 am by Vieuxcrotter »

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 11:51:17 pm »
Veiux would be a better troll than me if he could type english better.

But thank you for the justice, i doubt he will bother me in the future. Thank you

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 01:46:32 am »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 02:06:10 am »
Thanks for the support goretooth, he definitively has an anger problem, and hes pretty good at making up stories aswell.

I hadnt really known him much, but once i kicked him with my foot on siege, that really seemed to tick him off. He is a rager for sure.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 02:18:23 am »
Yeah you can talk goretooth. You are or were an admin and you were the first to take matter in your own hands to revenge TK when someone was team wounding you.

Offline xcascadex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 02:35:05 am »
LoL man this is sad now if people get banned because of R Kelly, one of the biggest trolls in CRPG. What happened to the community dang, veteran and good players shouldn't get banned because some new player/troll tks on purpose. I've seen that guy ff often to other people too, vieux isn't the kind of player who just tks others on purpose.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 02:45:13 am »
Evidence, my dear friend. No matter the mudslinging back and forth, r kelly has some definitive proof of tks. TK's no matter the reason are bannable. Word of Advice: Let Rkelly troll you all day, take pics, tell lorden, No more rkelly ;)

Though, in all seriousness, Just ignore trolls. Let them tk, don't rage and hit them back, yadda yadda yadda.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 03:05:19 am »
Anders is trolling with the trolls.    Veiux eat my shit you tking asshole.