Author Topic: Respec bug?  (Read 427 times)

Offline DaNub

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Respec bug?
« on: September 15, 2011, 12:40:57 am »
I just respecced my Main (GraiveDigger), he had just gotten lvl 30, and now he's level 9, yet the warning says "50% of experience will be taken". Anyway an admin could revert this?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Respec bug?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 12:44:45 am »
Did you refresh the page a bunch of times or hit "back" at one point or another? Every time that specific URL gets triggered, it will take away another 50%.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline DaNub

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 12:53:55 am »
i clicked on the character tab right after, showed i was lvl 26, played for about 5 minutes, go back and refresh once, lvl 16 so i refreshed to see if something just bugged out, and bam lvl 9.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 09:49:24 am »
i clicked on the character tab right after, showed i was lvl 26, played for about 5 minutes, go back and refresh once, lvl 16 so i refreshed to see if something just bugged out, and bam lvl 9.

There you go, not a bug.
Once you hit respec your url changed to that command, and since you hit refresh, it of course refreshed your respec command.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.