Author Topic: Teuton_Patricklus Unfair ban  (Read 727 times)

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Patricklus_OotL
Teuton_Patricklus Unfair ban
« on: August 25, 2011, 10:22:45 pm »
i was banend by manowar of chaos for teamwounding, whenever i did not team wound takedon. takedon said i had no skill for camping spawn, i asked him if he wanted too take too duel server he said go fuck yourself. i said ok. new round started he was on my team he attacked me and i bumped an thrust my lance at him did not try too connect and i did not connect. now this is bs i have tkd in the past but this was unfair as hell. and now they banned me on crpg _1 battle server for it. rangerbob banned me there for the supposed team wound on siege. i know its only a 5 hour ban but serisouly get your facts straight admins before you start tossing bans. yes Teuton_Gorgon tkd pwny for pwny tking him and i told him too say sorry and before he could he was banned as well not fighting that jsut saying that is why manowar acted so rash. iv been banned on all three na crpg servers for something i didnt even do this is out of hand. they are saying now rangerbob banned me on siege as well as crpg_1. get your facts straight

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Teuton_Patricklus Unfair ban
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:49:55 am »
...i bumped an thrust my lance at him did not try too connect and i did not connect...

Bumping on purpose is team wounding and griefing.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,14270.0.html
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:07:56 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 07:20:13 am »
yea now rangerbob is callin me a liar which is bs but whatevs its over but i didnt teamwound him

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 11:20:11 am »
it does no dmg what so ever if your on a rouncy and the guy is wearing heavy armor and he team wound me twice at spawn i bumped an thrust lance too the right of him did not team wound rangerbob says he heard a sound of someone getting hit at spawn, thats fair? and im still banned there for something i didnt do on siege but still get called a liar for it. 

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 01:06:49 pm »
and that was on siege comm server anyway no one has yet too explain why i am perma banned on crpg official 1 battle server i did nothing there

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 01:11:12 pm »
oh okay yea digglez didnt tell the story straight but whatever i did run him over after he attacked me. and i have never told anyone on my warhorse too stay out of my way. i always say sorry for bumping. i lagged into him on bridge and then he attacked. so i got him back 3 day ban is fair for that. no dispute other than he lied about over half his story. and he got a guy banned for using voice comms via poll which you can mute by the way in the q-m interface, then he trolled me for about an hour before he struck while i was on his team. so i did get him back for that. and i did get him kicked cause we had a minute left and he was hiding in a bush. anyway thought i should tell my side. he should be banned as well then imo for team wounding in the first place.  oh yes and in his screenshot it says revenge tk meaning he tkd first so i got him back. and i lagg bumped him first time then he attacked then i bumped he attacked again. i attacked back he attacked me while fighting multiple enemys so i died. then roudn change i was on diff team he trolld me for a few rounds then when he was on my team i did revenge tk. so ban him too. and there is no way a destrier bumps anybody for over half their health at full speed even in peasent gear, and he was in black strange armor outfit.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:18:06 pm by Patricklus »

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 06:15:20 pm »
30.08.2011 21:37:00 unban time.

Banned by Tears for teamkilling

Thats all the info I have.  If he wants to reply more he will otherwise you'll just have to play on the community servers.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 06:47:45 pm »
The link I provided explains everything in my opinion.

If you have any specific questions then I will be more then happy to answer them.

EDIT:
For clarification, digglez did not recieve a warning because there was and currently is no evidence that he did anything wrong, where as the screenshot provided along with a witness demonstrated that someone deliberately tked and had a casual attitude about it, hence the ban.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 06:50:51 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 07:04:40 pm »
yea well the so called witness lied his ass off too but whatever. and i have never ridden a warhorse, and i have never told someone too stay the fuck out of my way or i would bump them again if anything i try an do just the opposite an say sry. and if anyone who was there that night would like to tell the real story would be nice but i doubt anyone will. fuckin takedon thing all over again im going too start running fraps and screenshotting for stuff like this so watch your ass digglez if you tk me again which im sure you will

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 07:08:21 pm »
Telling someone to watch their ass? What do you mean by that?

Please tell me that you mean you will screenshot and post a ban request, and that is all....

My bans may seem light as they are only a few days, but they do increase exponentially for repeat offenders...

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 07:17:01 pm »
that is def what i meant? if i said i was going too tk him i would have just said it. im not a prat. lol and i wouldnt say that on forums even if iwas that mad about it. im more annoyed that he is lying and getting away with it and no one will back me. and a 3 day ban is light too you? for a screenshot saying revenge tk? when i see people tking intentionally all the time on officials? and i was quite calm after i tkd him cause he had done it too me multiple times and trolled me of course i didnt care by then. anyway let it be done unless someone is going too tell the real story and not more lies
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:21:10 pm by Patricklus »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 07:21:23 pm »
Considering most other servers hand out a one week ban for tks, yes I would consider something less then that a light ban.

*shrugs*

To each their own, best of luck.