Author Topic: Teuton_Patricklus Unfair ban  (Read 551 times)

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Patricklus_OotL
Teuton_Patricklus Unfair ban
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:55:11 pm »
i was banend by manowar of chaos for teamwounding, whenever i did not team wound takedon. takedon said i had no skill for camping spawn, i asked him if he wanted too take too duel server he said go fuck yourself. i said ok. new round started he was on my team he attacked me and i bumped an thrust my lance at him did not try too connect and i did not connect. now this is bs i have tkd in the past but this was unfair as hell. and now they banned me on crpg _1 battle server for it. rangerbob banned me there for the supposed team wound on siege. i know its only a 5 hour ban but serisouly get your facts straight admins before you start tossing bans. yes Teuton_Gorgon tkd pwny for pwny tking him and i told him too say sorry and before he could he was banned as well not fighting that jsut saying that is why manowar acted so rash

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Teuton_Patricklus Unfair ban
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:57:15 pm »
oh and now im banned from na battle community as well. this triple server ban is bullshit for something i didnt even do.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 10:15:49 pm »
This isn't for na_crpg_1

And for the community ban, you were ban by Rangerbob, not ManOfWar

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:17:50 pm »
well regardless its still an unfair ban where the admin didnt get his facts straight

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 10:21:27 pm »
rangerbob banned me on na_crpg1 man o war was the only admin i saw on siege and i was banned for a teamwound i didnt do. takedon attacked me twice from behind after spawn so i know it wasnt lagg and then i bumped him with my horse and thrust too the right of him too let him know dont do it again.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 10:27:16 pm »
We don't care much about na_crpg_1 ... I thought you understood that already .. wait for Rangerbob to state why you were ban from Community Servers

Offline Patricklus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 10:29:25 pm »
rangerbob banned me from all three servers not jsut both comm servers but na_crpg1 as well i dont care for it much either horrible lagg there but after i was banned from comm i was forced too play there. and ty sphinx for atleast replying 20 reads and your only one replying ty.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 12:58:11 am »
rangerbob banned me from all three servers not jsut both comm servers but na_crpg1 as well i dont care for it much either horrible lagg there but after i was banned from comm i was forced too play there. and ty sphinx for atleast replying 20 reads and your only one replying ty.

No, I banned you from NA_cRPG_1.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 01:17:17 am »
and ty sphinx for atleast replying 20 reads and your only one replying ty.

... some people realize they're not supposed to respond unless they have something to contribute. Just wait a day and you'll be good to go in the community battle server unless you do something stupid :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 01:20:32 am »
Lol I'm tempted to extend the ban for lying.  We spawned after a round ended I heard someone teamwound someone and when I turned around to see who it was I saw you bumped a teammate then turn 180 and stab him with your lance.  It was only 3 hour ban instead of a 1 day one which is recommended because I thought it could have been provoked.  You're unbanned now so lets not do that again.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:22:20 am by Rangerbob »