Author Topic: intentional tker - Teuton Patricklus  (Read 763 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
intentional tker - Teuton Patricklus
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:18:20 pm »
After trolling me the entire night, starting with a kick poll for me hiding in a bush waiting for archers to come down from sniper spots after the remains of my team thought it a wise idea to walk up stairs to them.  I was hiding in bush for less than 1 minute, because MoF hadnt even spawned yet and was coming out to get an archer when this guy starts crying that I'm camping and kick polls me, which succeeded and lost my multi.

Anyhow he continues to harass me with his cav all nite while we troll back and forth.  I get put on his team and while walking across a bridge specifically to one side, so he can cross without hitting me, he intentional runs me over with a destrier taking half my health (lvl 20 in low armor).  He charges me again as I'm about to fight some enemies and runs into a fence so I let him have 2 hits to him and his horse.  I figure we're even since no admins are on.  I accept any punishment my intentional TW incurs.

About 3 rounds later after 2 of his ban polls fail, he decides to TK me at the start of a round on a new map and leave as soon as a ban poll comes up for him (which passed after he quit).

2 lines of his near the bottom admit to him intentionally doing it.

ok I'm good for the nite
got my revenge tk

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:41:11 pm by Digglez »

Offline KasperG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: intentional tker - Teuton Patricklus
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:29:46 pm »
Ive seen this player running multiple teammates over with his warhorse. His reply is to stay out of his way, then he runs you over again
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: intentional tker - Teuton Patricklus
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 09:36:32 pm »
Teuton_Patricklus has been issued a 3 day ban for TKing and 2 day for Griefing.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.