• View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Racism
« on: September 28, 2011, 11:42:12 pm »
+1
Long story short, it was the warning call of a community tired to be bashed without having reparations, justice or aknowledgement. You have decided to close the post, I don't know why. But still, I shall say this: We've had enough. We are very likely to post again, if there is reoccurence, and seeing how this was handled, there will be.
We will, until then, be on our best behavior. But by avoiding the subject, and furthermore, imposing silence, you failed to realise that what came out was bottled up since a long time. This particular case: typical event, even a regular one; by far not the worst.  In the end, racism, is not covered by the first amendment. Slander IS And, as stated in the report: “The Role of Telecommunications in Hate Crimes.”, this can be considered as: Hate Speech that creates a climate of hate or prejudice, which may in turn foster the commission of hate crimes. As stated in the FCC report of 1993,(updated in 2009) by federal law, in all regards, as a public domain, you have the obligation to consider the slander, in accord with the first amendment.
Let the post die for now, but we've had enough, and will not tolerate that you disregard racist speech as "common behavior". Closing the post is not helping. From now on, we respectfully ask that Ad-hoc actions be taken against the offenders of the rules you have established as a public domain, following in that regard, the actual FCC regulation.
Thank you.  From decurtius

PS: muting the author of the post, was, by the way a violation of the first amendment.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:44:10 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Racism
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 11:45:00 pm »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 11:46:25 pm »
hahahahahahaahahahaaahahahahah 

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 11:46:56 pm »
Long story short, it was the warning call of a community tired to be bashed without having reparations, justice or aknowledgement. You have decided to close the post, I don't know why. But still, I shall say this: We've had enough. We are very likely to post again, if there is reoccurence, and seeing how this was handled, there will be.
We will, until then, be on our best behavior. But by avoiding the subject, and furthermore, imposing silence, you failed to realise that what came out was bottled up since a long time. This particular case: typical event, even a regular one; by far not the worst.  In the end, racism, is not covered by the first amendment. Slander IS And, as stated in the report: “The Role of Telecommunications in Hate Crimes.”, this can be considered as: Hate Speech that creates a climate of hate or prejudice, which may in turn foster the commission of hate crimes. As stated in the FCC report of 1993,(updated in 2009) by federal law, in all regards, as a public domain, you have the obligation to consider the slander, in accord with the first amendment.
Let the post die for now, but we've had enough, and will not tolerate that you disregard racist speech as "common behavior". Closing the post is not helping. From now on, we respectfully ask that Ad-hoc actions be taken against the offenders of the rules you have established as a public domain, following in that regard, the actual FCC regulation.
Thank you.  From decurtius

PS: muting the author of the post, was, by the way a violation of the first amendment.

First amendment of canada?
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 11:47:42 pm »
+3
This post is against the rules established by the cCC (cRPG Communications Commission), and was sanctioned accordingly.