Author Topic: Re: Power Draw in cRPG  (Read 528 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Power Draw in cRPG
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:12:40 pm »
all you QQ archers make me sick.

tried it out once. ranged changed me completely.i found myself jacking off to some thai ladyboys in the middle of the night, at that time i was half gay already, made a  respec to pure polearm no riding, no more crawing for male assholes. felling better nao.

do yourself a favor and grab a melee weapon a be a man for once in your pathetic lil life.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
Re: Re: Power Draw in cRPG
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 06:14:57 pm »

tried it out once. ranged changed me completely.i found myself jacking off to some thai ladyboys in the middle of the night, at that time i was half gay already, made a  respec to pure polearm no riding, no more crawing for male assholes. felling better nao.

do yourself a favor and grab a melee weapon a be a man for once in your pathetic lil life.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wait...

NOPE

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:15:50 pm »

I thought you were a goner there, welcome back.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 06:17:16 pm »

You are a god damned idiot. Besides that, and the usual bandit qqing about range, I spend more time meleeing then with my main archer. How about you accept the fact that bows are a part of the game and stop spamming useless bullshit in every archery thread. Oh wait, you are an ex-my old friend, you have to spam useless off-topic spammy qqing bullshit in archery threads.

Carry on.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 06:23:47 pm »
You are a god damned idiot. Besides that, and the usual bandit qqing about range, I spend more time meleeing then with my main archer. How about you accept the fact that bows are a part of the game and stop spamming useless bullshit in every archery thread. Oh wait, you are an ex-my old friend, you have to spam useless off-topic spammy qqing bullshit in archery threads.

Carry on.

oh i just had to see this just clicked show post button.

did you turn completely gay in the process? is that bright shining black dildo in your ass itching you at the moment so you are being rude or are you just sad cuz you are almost in the lead as the biggest asshole on the servers? no it cant be but you are such and understanding nice guy! or maybe you are pretending to be strong. nobody can fuck with this /korean avatar bitch/ boy. ye we take you all so srsly. you are super sereal!

piss off cunt, dont ever quote me again.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 06:31:36 pm »
oh i just had to see this just clicked show post button.

did you turn completely gay in the process? is that bright shining black dildo in your ass itching you at the moment so you are being rude or are you just sad cuz you are almost in the lead as the biggest asshole on the servers? no it cant be but you are such and understanding nice guy! or maybe you are pretending to be strong. nobody can fuck with this /korean avatar bitch/ boy. ye we take you all so srsly. you are super sereal!

piss off cunt, dont ever quote me again.

According to the "activity" feed on the forums, you sure do hit that "show post" button a lot.  :lol:
When I told you the exact instructions on how to mute me, I thought you were going to stop reading my posts.  :lol:

Typical bandit/ex-my old friend blabbering about range then shocked when someone is rude back. And yes, I am very amused that I am second in that poll, though I thought I would be higher after posting in my clan thread that people should vote for me, heh.

As for me being homosexual, of course I am and proud of it! Wearing a rainbow t-shirt and purple skin pants right now actually. I never turned gay baby, I was born this way! But hey, you should look into this yourself:
i found myself jacking off to some thai ladyboys in the middle of the night, at that time i was half gay already,
Might wanna explore your feelings more on that subject.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.