Author Topic: [Unban] Killface  (Read 487 times)

Offline Killface_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Killface
« on: January 20, 2011, 05:16:52 pm »
Yesterday I(Templar_Killface_IV) was permanently banned from one of the siege servers.
i was very surprised as i recieved no warning prior to the ban and have never been banned before. also i have played since forever and i was one of the first ten public donators to chadz, so i would have thought i would atleast get a warning. but anyways.
it was first 20 secs after spawning as defenders and me and two of my mates (olegakkus and rockenrollah) were talking on skype while kicking eachother ingame. to mess with one of my mates two of us started kicking him towards the edge untill he fell of.
then my other mate(who started it all) started kicking me so i kicked him back, then he hit me with his 2h axe and i hit him with my 1h sword unfortunately killing him since he was wearing no armor.
then one second later - BAN... no warning no explanation

anyways the point of the game is to have fun, we did not ruin the fun for anyone or attack anyone else, both guys respawned before the enemy got onto the walls so it did not affect team balance.
the point of ban is to remove elements who ruin the fun. and since we did not i kindly ask that you remove the ban
also i think i you are gonna ban for kicking you should ban both parties, neiter of my mates were banned(not that i am asking for that either)

Killface

Offline Mylet

• The ugly
  • Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 5
  • Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Mylet
Re: [Unban] Killface
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 09:59:24 pm »
the point of ban is to remove elements who ruin the fun.

The point is to punish those who break the rules.
Unbanned. Try not to teamattack each other for fun again.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌