Author Topic: Questions about maintenance costs  (Read 2081 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Questions about maintenance costs
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 08:01:45 pm »
I swear it always seemed like if I used my horse to get a kill or more per round I wouldn't get repaired.  But if I died early and didn't kill anyone when I was mounted, it would be more likely to be repaired.

Also, it seemed like if I stayed alive the whole round (and my team won) I'd be less likely to get repaired.  I'm sure it's just correlation (or a coincidence) and not causation.  But that's what it seems like to me when I'm playing.

Also, CSB time:

I'm on my first generation build as cavalry lancer, I had everything I wanted paid for and about 9k.  I bought a long bardiche for when I'm on foot and brought me down to basically no money.  So I ran around naked w/ my long bardiche for 4 maps and never got hit with a repair, made about 7k in those maps w/o being hit for repairs.  Obviously the less equipment you have equipped, the less chance you have to get hit with repairs.  Basically each item has a "roll" for repairs as far as I've been told.  I always thought it was a chance per round, not a chance per tick, but either way it's not really anything you can control.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy