Author Topic: Buhn Unban Request  (Read 302 times)

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Buhn Unban Request
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:23:01 am »
What has siege come to? I've found myself kicked the other day, because I was in the midst of a kicking fight with others. But no other offenses were made by neither of the parties, and I thought it was just a somewhat friendly kick, telling me to come again another day. The real misunderstanding happened when I unfortunately tried this new day while the same admin was in game. The admin then kicked me, but the resulting message that came to my screen was lost connection. I tried connecting again, and the message changed to notify me that I was kicked. Appalled, I tried again to join, and soon I was banned. Therefore, this wasn't a wrong of my doing, but an admin's overly ambitious pursuit of keeping me kicked for a while longer.

Bring Buhn Back

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: Buhn Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:02:44 am »
If you knew, how many messages I got of people complaining about you in one single week ... you'd be proud of yourself I think ...

People complained about : Griefing , Kicking while reloading and team wounding. You got kicked as warning, you kept doing it, we  thought a few days without you could be great for the community and also would help you realize that every time you're being such a nuisance, you're ruining others' fun and I can't let that go.

Next time you annoy people and I catch you team wounding or kicking people off the walls, it's gonna be longer. I hope you understand

Edit : You're unbanned now
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:03:34 pm by Sphinxer »