Author Topic: Unban Request (Murmillus_Prime_Cunt)  (Read 295 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Unban Request (Murmillus_Prime_Cunt)
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:07:51 pm »
(I actually changed my name to that in a fit of rage/despair)

I apologise for my part in the disruption on EU1, which lead to myself committing an offence and breaking server rules.

The offence I committed was that of team-wounding and it was done so for reasons at the time, in my rage, seem justified, despite being killed initially, despite then being team-attacked first by the person whom I had retaliated against, my actions were wrong and I could have in hindsight, taken an alternative route in getting the player punished for his incursions into my gaming experience.

I accept I was in a position to which an admin should have taken action against, I may not like the punishment, and I may not think it just, but that isn't going to help me get unbanned, and is why I wish to seek my ban being lifted so that this matter can be put behind me and of those involved, and in future I will take a different course of action, which does not include revenge as part of it.

Also I'd like to apologise to nuffen, on the basis that I had come to rash negative conclusions about his motives of banning me, I went too far into trying to look for reasons to why he had banned me without kicking me first, I looked too deeply into this situation and took some aspects of my argument too far. Please forgive me.

Also I'd like to add that I'll soon be changing my name back to Wolves_Murmillus_Prime, I decided to leave the clan while this issue was on-going as I did not want peoples negative views of myself be reflected on the Wolves.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:26:33 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: Unban Request (Murmillus_Prime_Cunt)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 07:52:13 pm »
in future I will take a different course of action, which does not include revenge as part of it.

Hi
This is essential!
I will give you the same time as the other guy you were fighting with, and unban you 11.08.

nuffen
visitors can't see pics , please register or login