Author Topic: strategus scheduling  (Read 309 times)

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
strategus scheduling
« on: August 06, 2011, 05:32:35 pm »
Please consider changing the way the computer selects mercs.  Several times I have left siege with a multiplier (twice with 5x) to enter a battle and find I was deselected.  Its is really aggravating to know I gave up the multiplier for promised xp (that never happened) only to be denied the chance to fight anyway.

I have been hired for the last three castle sieges and then deselected.  Yesterday's was the worst because I changed  my plans to play in the siege, only to find, at the last minute, I was "unhired."  I find it ridiculous that we can't plan for something and depend on that happening.  Even more frustrating was seeing that only about 60% of those selected actually showed.  It also looked like one player, who was supposably banned for xbow glitching, got to play.  I realize that my being level 24 may have placed me lower on the list.  If that is the case the AI should have never selected me in the first place.

My suggestion is that once selected you stay selected.  Thank you.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: strategus scheduling
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 08:11:19 pm »
Please consider changing the way the computer selects mercs.  Several times I have left siege with a multiplier (twice with 5x) to enter a battle and find I was deselected.  Its is really aggravating to know I gave up the multiplier for promised xp (that never happened) only to be denied the chance to fight anyway.

I have been hired for the last three castle sieges and then deselected.  Yesterday's was the worst because I changed  my plans to play in the siege, only to find, at the last minute, I was "unhired."  I find it ridiculous that we can't plan for something and depend on that happening.  Even more frustrating was seeing that only about 60% of those selected actually showed.  It also looked like one player, who was supposably banned for xbow glitching, got to play.  I realize that my being level 24 may have placed me lower on the list.  If that is the case the AI should have never selected me in the first place.

My suggestion is that once selected you stay selected.  Thank you.

I was unhired to, which is annoying.  BUt you could have easily tabbed out (alt tab or ctrl-esc)  to check the website before you leave a good multi, duh.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
Re: strategus scheduling
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 08:53:05 pm »
Alt tab is your friend, btw, all ai fief will be taken soon, so don't worry you will not even hired by clans