Author Topic: can't use some item  (Read 793 times)

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
can't use some item
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:52:35 pm »
hi everyone something weird had just happen to me:

day 1: i had just retired and was like all cheering with my lvl1 character wearing  monk habit (the robe) than, when I was like lvl 8 I couldn't use my robe anymore! I was like OMG maybe I selled it but no! The robe just wont appear. but it was just a robe I said so I continue and after boom I my barbutte wont appear was like NO not my Barbutte! after I looked in my account page and barbutte was there. so I said cool down and take a day break.

day2 (today): boom I just start playing, my robe and my barbutte stilll missing I was oh no now I have to reate a topic about it and then boom my axe wont show! I'm like noo but not so much it's just my low lvl axe (i'm now lvl15) so I wonder something maybe a thief goes on my account while I was on mine so he take my item but I don't notice because i'm logged in1 the only problem is that why would he take object of such non0interest like robe and axe barbutte at the limit is somewhat cheap, and let two heirloomed item? so I think this is a bug about the link between the database and me so thanks for anyone who could help me!

day3: the disappearance continue to flow! now it's my crossbow and my heater shield that won't show! but i've found a way to get those item back, i need to sole them and buy them again, i'll do but I just wanted to know what wrong happen?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:58:03 pm by isatis »
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
Re: can't use some item
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 01:26:43 am »
I choose not to retire , but got the same ( similiar ) problem , some items only appear if  I choose it as starting gear ( heavt lance , nomad bow , some earrow , stumper )  I got it and got enough stats to use , but they are only visible in crpg site , not as gear that  you can choos before round start -  inside of game ,  it last almost weak  , and at least 1 other  player wrote about  this issue  on chat in game ...
there is no spoon

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 02:36:11 pm »
Ouf! You make me feel a bit better now, I was thinking I wss the only one who have this problem!

So you aid it disppear in one week? humm maybe w e don't have the same bug because me it seem to get worse everyday!

I now havee so much disppeared item that I can't put them all in default item list!

here's the list of the item that won't show off: barbutte, kettle helmet, long espada enslavona, fire bomb, leather glove, robe(case solved),heater shield, battle axe(case solved), crossbow, steel bolt,torch and heavy throwing axe!

so if someone can help or just explain that will be greatly appreciated!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 11:55:05 pm »
Solution found of my problem by digglez

3.  If you have too many pieces of equipment in a particular category it may cause items to randomly disappear from your in-game menu and preventing you from using them
SOLUTION:  Sell some equipment from the category of items you have the most stuff

thanks a lot and may this topic help some other people!