Author Topic: Need help with couchable attack  (Read 833 times)

Offline Rhom

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Need help with couchable attack
« on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:00 pm »
Hey guys , im pretty noob about cavalry , can anyone tell me what i do wrong when i couch ttack with heavy lance ?
i do press "x" wich is same key as drop item , so everytime i try to perform a couch atack i drop the lance ,
i do at highest speed but nothing , tried to change the "x" key thay drop weapons to another , but then when i press x does nothing.
Dunno if i explained this good .

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Need help with couchable attack
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:20:08 pm »
Are you using a standard keyboard? X should be below your movement keys and is for changing weapon modes, where as G should be the drop weapon and to the right of your movement keys. Default settings.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rhom

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:25:13 pm »
Using a G11 , yes G is drop weapon but dunno why i drop the lance when i press x , in others weapons its just sheath function but with heavy lance it drops

Offline Rhom

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:08 pm »
Ok i found the problem , for some reason i had that key modified and didnt noticed , thx for trying to help :)