Author Topic: Ban Request: Ruffies  (Read 1252 times)

Offline dtrogers

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Mr. Rogers
Re: Ban Request: Ruffies
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 05:31:56 am »
Furian furiously attacked me on that particular map for getting in the way of the door, I blocked all his attacks and ran away, but he still chased after me trying to kill me. Even after that he would respawn and teamhit me over and over again. Roh and that other guy in this thread could tell you that I wasn't at fault. Some other teammates had to kill Furian to make him stop attacking me. As for l33tdude, he would punch me and I'd punch back, then we'd both be on our ways. Instead he'd take that time to take screens and use it against me. l33tdude is trying to get me banned, l33tdude...
I have warned and kicked ruffles several times for tking and team wounding in both the siege and 100 man community. He deserves some time off and if not learned, perma ban.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 05:38:23 am »
Give him a 30 min ban and have him come to the forums..  He was probably kicked in the back and thats why he's punching t1337dude waiting for a ramp or ladder.  I've seen t1337dude bait alot of people that way.

I've never baited anyone to attack me. I've kicked people in the past to see if they're leeching (and 9/10 times I report someone, I get the multiplier). If cared you noticed, I'm too busy topping the scoreboards and actually playing the game ;).

More screenshots of him randomly attacking me or other people from last night's game...
(click to show/hide)

And it feels like I see it all the time. What's incredible is that you guys haven't seen it.  :?

But I attacked a few teammates over the course of months so my word is no good :P.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:39:25 am by t1337Dude »

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 06:15:35 am »
He's already served his time so enough trolling.  This thread is locked.  If admins see people tking then yes you can ban him again.  FYI punching people is general more considered teamwounding rather than teamkilling.  We generally start with a warning if it gets out of hand.  Either way t1337dude it does not constitute a perm ban.  Nowhere on your screenshots does it show you asking him to stop punching you or anything of that nature and nowhere in those screenshots are you anywhere close to fighting so it was during times people are waiting around.  Given he shouldn't be punching teammates however he did get his ban for it and hopefully he knows better.