Author Topic: Unban Request -DTV-  (Read 489 times)

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request -DTV-
« on: July 27, 2011, 08:02:06 pm »
So, I got banned from DTV few days ago, my ingame name is Borealis, I didn't bother posting a thread because Kolee covered that in her thread but I thought I'd make one today to know the situation for my character.

I must also apologize to Kolee, she's taking all the responsability but it's not like what we did was not as wrong as what she did, we were all in the same boat and did the same thing she did, so a big apology to Kolee.

Also a big apology to the other cRPG players, most players might know/hate me for being abrasive and just trolling/pissing people off and well, >99% of the time this is not because I actually have anything against said player, but that's just how I am, I am very abrasive by nature, I'm sure most people are even happy I got banned but I'd still like to apologize about everything, or atleast what I did in the DTV.

I got an unfair advantage and unfair amount of gold and XP over people playing genuinely and I apologize for that, I accept the punishment I rightfully deserve.

So yeah, would be much appreciated to know the situation on my ban.

Offline Aspect

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request -DTV-
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:53:20 pm »
No, Borealis is being a gentleman (LIKE ALWAYS!).
All my fault for conning him to come to DTV, my responsibility, etc.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Unban Request -DTV-
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 09:30:00 pm »
Unbanned. Don't fail me again, Starscream.