Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 298 times)

Offline Mihai_qc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« on: July 27, 2011, 04:19:38 pm »
Character name: ITrollYou
Admin's name: LLJK_Phantom
Reason: TK
Time: 9:55 AM; GMT -4

Recap of the prohibited actions:
 Hitting a horses ass (Guilty, I felt like tapping a horse for the lulz)

Fist fight with JonyWalker (Friendly, we both wanted it, he even lol'ed after the fight is over and Phantom got angry at us for having fun, fun in a videogame you say?! THE ATROCITY! THE HUMANITY?! How dare they have fun in my server?!)

Hitting Ulfrafk (Not sure about the name, he's an archer in NA_RPG1) - Okay so, I was testing a certain way of fighting that I personally started in Jedi Academy (JK3 for fans) 6 years ago; Spinning; a technic where you set your mouse sensitivity fairly high to be able to have a HUGE attack radius while also having a very fast attack speed (does not give more damage). I set the mouse sensitivity too high for my comfort and I hit, in an Iron Staff swing, the guy behind me with the tip of my staff. I said sorry, the guy just continued on; 30 seconds later, I was banned off of it. I came back for like the two seconds that your ban system lets me on and I heard this specific message from the archer that I hit: "Lol, I really think it was an accident Phantom".

People seem prone to hate me because of my new name, it's okay, whatever, just don't BAN me because of an accident (not including the horse tap, that was my bad, I didn't even kill the horse, just literally stabbed it with an iron staff up the anal region for the lulz at spawn).

Best regards,
ITrollYou

P.S: Sorry if this is not the good format, none was specified in your guidelines/stickied topic.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:32:54 pm by Mihai_qc »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:01:07 pm »
According to the logs you are already unbanned, it was short.

Regardless, avoid deliberately damaging horses in the future, they are expensive and make up a very large part of people's build. As for team hits, duel on the duel server.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.