Author Topic: Unban Request - DL_Salfallen  (Read 520 times)

Offline Lestos

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DHaran Legion
  • Game nicks: DL_Lestos, DL_Salfallen, The_Last_Dharan
Unban Request - DL_Salfallen
« on: July 25, 2011, 03:11:45 am »
i did get banned and i was on those servers for at least 6 map changes at first ide been running away from them trying to kill the army and had been spawning with full equipment horn bow long espada armour and 2 packs of bodkins which were breaking every round all the while i had a pxc guy yelling at me tyo stop running away. i went from 28 1/2 to 29 and then left shortly after. after i realized what was going on i did take part in the team killing. im not going to try and sugar coat it i know what i did was wrong. i made 12k gold as well so, if wanted i can go and respec my char and lose half my xp to drop me down to 24-25 as a punishment along with what ever u guys deem appropriate and buy some high end gear and sell it to lose the cash i made, idk if that would be acceptable or not but meh its a try at losing what i gained unfairly.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:13:54 am by Lestos »

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
Re: Unban Request - DL_Salfallen
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:03:59 am »
Oh goody, I wasn't the only DL guy to get banned. At least I'm not the only bad egg xD

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:05:28 pm »
try to remember who was yelling at you to stop running or w/e please: who was making you guys keep doing it?
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Lestos

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DHaran Legion
  • Game nicks: DL_Lestos, DL_Salfallen, The_Last_Dharan
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 03:34:14 pm »
i know it was a pxc he had said he had gained 2-3 levels and then idk if he left and one of his buddys joined but as soon as he hit 30 or 31 the next map as soon as the round started and people started team killing again he said o whats going on here and a few seconds later he said he was going to the forums with it. then about a map later a guy said we got ratted out on the forums. i know it was a pxc guy who told us to keep doing it and i also know it was a pxc guy who saidhe was going to forums with it. i believe it was same guy if i saw his name again ide know it most likely it was late so i dont remember much also no im not a bad egg ive never done anything bad before most ive done is get kicked for slashing at a guy, turned out to be an admin 0.o who was trying to kick me off the castle walls as i was shooting at guys.

also it wasnt just him a few people were telling me to stop running and telling people to kick me i had at least 1 kick vote started on mewas just short of passing, i think the reason for that was i had the only bow and arrows so when they couldnt kill every one in time on some of those maps we couldnt get to the guys so i could shoot the AI when that happened

is espu supposed to talk to us i was reading the other dtv ban threads and in a few epsu talked to a few people so idk whats going on sigh i just want to get back to playing with my buds

lol funny thing ive been around since the servers had to reset for us to actually get our equipment every 30 mins and ive never had a char over level 31 or over gen 2 and yet i play almost every day
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:48:25 pm by Lestos »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 08:26:19 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also check the sticky.