Author Topic: (Unban Request) Templar_Ithilien  (Read 482 times)

Offline Ithilien

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(Unban Request) Templar_Ithilien
« on: July 24, 2011, 02:23:48 pm »
Have not joined this server intentionaly to "hack xp" me and my clan mates were simply there tryonig to play the game, there was some confusion as to wat was going on alot of people were TKing, I did not think we were getting any xp because the teams were uneven and not many people on plus the characyer screen (c) displayed NO exp or money gain so in my eyes we were they messing around.
I do not care about going back onto that server in the future as it was pointless anyway lol.

Regards
Ithilien

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: (Unban Request) Templar_Ithilien
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:32:53 pm »
You exploited the bug heavily and lied to me about your doings when we talked privately. In addition you were earlier essay-banned  (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3613.msg65347.html#msg65347) but you failed to provide the essay and sneaked back in when most of the bans were lifted with banlist transition.

You will not be unbanned. Cowboy justice.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 01:44:04 am »
You will not be unbanned. Cowboy justice.

Hate to nitpick, but cowboy justice means you also stand the risk of another cowboy passing arbitrary judgement on you, and since that doesnt apply.....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Ithilien

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:10 am »
LOL. ill just get another CD key if i wana play. No skin off my nose. i only play once in a blue moon anyway because I HAVE A LIFE UNLIKE U GUYS HEREE 24/7 HAHAHAHA u may own online but you fail at life... you know this to be true. haha.

p.s. you are as guilty as fuck anyway. blatantly u guys exploit in-game. you know it.

Bell-end