Author Topic: My thoughts and request(s) on ban  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Dane

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
My thoughts and request(s) on ban
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:24:31 am »
Hello,

I have been banned on all cRPG servers, reason being:
Two nights ago i was playing DtV and a guy joined the server saying he knew how 2 make it so we automatically won. his steam page is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989166108/ sadly I don't remember his ingame name but he has been banned also.

I had no idea there was a glitch like that until then. But thats not important, the point being we were doing the glitch where u tk 3 people and u automatocally win n get a lot of xp and gold.

About 15 minutes later an admin showed up and changed the map and game type to battle and some map. Then he said if you guys dont stop I will have you all banned then he changed it back and I and 1 other person ( I think ustryom or something like that) apologized and left the server. I thought it was all over left since I was still able to play on the servers for that night and the next day.

However, today I tried joining all the cRPG servers to find I had been banned. I realize I am in the wrong on this matter but i'd like to apologize because it's wrong and considered glitching and I should be banned.

Althought I was hoping my ban should only last for a couple of days ( I was thinking 3 days to a week). Once again i'm sorry and im hoping this can somehow be patched anyhow please consider my request thankyou.

Sincerely,
Dane Nielsen

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: My thoughts and request(s) on ban
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:08:18 am »
the guys steam page had a screen of him and looks like he was king of the tkers lol even his own screens http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989166108/screenshot/540648543093387423/?

Offline Dane

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: My thoughts and request(s) on ban
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 06:14:20 am »
haha so i see :O

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count