Author Topic: Unban Request: BongLoader_Footman_of_Veluca  (Read 346 times)

Offline Boss

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: BongLoader_MB
  • IRC nick: BongLoader
Unban Request: BongLoader_Footman_of_Veluca
« on: July 25, 2011, 06:31:08 pm »
Hello,

So I participated in the DTV exploit that granted bonus xp and gold whenever you tk your allies to end the round. Honestly I didn't believe it... So me and some clanmates tried it. At first we thought it wasn't working because it never added to your in-game xp and gold totals. But, soon, come to find out that it actually added on our character screen in the website!!! This was bad when I realized this because I knew some kind of action would be take agaisnt us. If I could I would take it all back and never have tried it in the first place.

Now I am on here writing this essay to plead thy mercy on me and please, please, pwease unban me. I have no idea how long the ban was for but I do know what we did, and I, was wrong and it's definitely a bannable offense. I just don't see it being a perma ban for the first offense. I never troll other players, I have played crpg for over a year now and I always have been a good team first player on the battlefield, always helping others at my expense. I love teamworking, proof is in the fact that I joined a clan recently. I love Crpg and this would ruin my gaming world if I got banned for life. I don't play any other game than this.

I sincerly apologize for my actions on the DTV server and hope that you can find it in your hearts to give me another chance, I will never abuse a glitch again.

Thank you,

BongLoader_Footman_of_Veluca

"Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural"
- Bill Hicks

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Unban Request: BongLoader_Footman_of_Veluca
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:31:14 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also check the sticky thread.