Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« on: July 24, 2011, 06:55:26 pm »
WoW!!! Now i've finally found out why i was banned. I've been copying and pasting across the NA forums and asking to be unbanned. This is what I've been pasting.

Hello, It appears I've been banned from ALL NA servers this morning. I believe it was because I was tking on the Defend the Village server. Well let me explain. The REASON i was tking was because the second I joined EVERYONE was naked and killing each other, because for some reason the bots were not spawning. Only a few rounds would the bots spawn. BUT YET my teammates were killing each other. I decided upon myself since I was bored to start killing them back since there were no admins to take care of the problem. And eventually it resulted in me getting banned from ALL NA servers. Yet I am very sorry for the trouble I've caused and I would very much like to get on the servers that which I love. Please help me if you can.

----------------Apparently i've been banned from all CRPG servers not JUST NA. Whatever harm was caused by me was completley unintentional and I would like to be able to play again and I'm very sorry for what I've done. Please help me out if you can and thank you!

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:10:58 pm »
You were banned for farming XP with us: we all in same boat:

Joined the server, got smacked in the back of the head by a teammate, grabbed your weapon and slapped them back.

Few minutes later, we all Exploiting and are banned.

Im intrested to know who's server it is, how long they have been farming it, and what the repercusions are. But since the server was disconnect from database, I doubt very much anyone will follow it up, its easier to scapegoat those caught up in the teamkilling...

I could be wrong and a team of admins are trolling through the logs as I type, studiously attempting to find the real culprit.

But I DO have my doubts :D
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:14:49 pm »
Yea. I really dont want t cause any trouble on Crpg. I really like this mod. Why would i do something to get banned from it. But yea hopefullly they have mercy on us.

Offline Ithilien

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:15:46 pm »
Blatantly the owner and his clan/mates have been exploiting it because seriously any professional mod or game WOULD NEVER OF RELEASED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. And what pisses me off is the guy that came in and reported us, could clearly fucking see that Templars and a few others on the server were actualy trying to play the game properly. but cowboys will be cowboys and ban everyone even if they are innocent because they cant be bothered to actualy watch people and ban the main culprits... ill be expecting a full appology when this is finally sorted out. I only play once a week on my day off and now i cant even do that.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:29:57 pm »
Unban on 31.7. In addition, provide a 500 word essay on topic "Why exploiting bugs instead of reporting them hurts the community". Also see the thread http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11477.0.html

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 10:59:22 pm »
Where do I post my essay?

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 11:15:24 pm »

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 11:25:21 pm »
Espu I know you made my Unban date for the 31st of July and yes I do deserve the punishment. But please I would do anything for that to be shortened somehow. If you cannot honor the request I completley understand

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 11:27:51 pm »
Also im on the Unban Essay Forum but it doesnt show the [New Post] button. I may need help in setting up my essay :[

Offline Cathaoir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Quit raging about rageball.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cathaoir
  • IRC nick: Cathaoir
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 12:06:45 am »
You were banned for farming XP with us: we all in same boat:

Joined the server, got smacked in the back of the head by a teammate, grabbed your weapon and slapped them back.

Few minutes later, we all Exploiting and are banned.

Im intrested to know who's server it is, how long they have been farming it, and what the repercusions are. But since the server was disconnect from database, I doubt very much anyone will follow it up, its easier to scapegoat those caught up in the teamkilling...

I could be wrong and a team of admins are trolling through the logs as I type, studiously attempting to find the real culprit.

But I DO have my doubts :D

this guys lying his ass off.

CHECK IRC LOG LAST NIGHT.

at least 2 people came in reporting some Grey guy tking everyone on servers for a pretty long span of time.
noticing a problem, learning its exploitation, and spending a few minutes laughing/participating doesnt take an hour and multiple admin requests, meaning they asked why u tkd them, and told you to stop, logged off, and got onto IRC asking for admins.

finding money on the street is entirley different then watching an old lady drop it then running up to snatch it.

month / perma ban imo.
It's not the size of the stick that matters, but who's swinging it.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 12:51:14 am »
if this happend last night aswell why are you blaming me? I came on the glitched server for first time TODAY, and was immedietly teamkilled. I didnt ask anyone to play along, I DID ast WTF IS GOING on, then got faceclubbed by a naked SoA....remember, there is a whole clan of Grey's, my name is either Templar Grey or just Grey, and since even at the HEIGHT of the lunacy I was still only using my dagger, every round began and ended for me in seconds, seeing as I was eviscerated by 2handers and Polearms....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.