Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 620 times)

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:31:13 pm »
Hello, It appears I've been banned from ALL NA servers this morning. I believe it was because I was tking on the Defend the Village server. Well let me explain. The REASON i was tking was because the second I joined EVERYONE was naked and killing each other, because for some reason the bots were not spawning. Only a few rounds would the bots spawn. BUT YET my teammates were killing each other. I decided upon myself since I was bored to start killing them back since there were no admins to take care of the problem. And eventually it resulted in me getting banned from ALL NA servers. Yet I am very sorry for the trouble I've caused and I would very much like to get on the servers that which I love. Please help me if you can.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 06:18:44 pm »
What is the name of your Character?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:26 pm »
Tinoshi

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 06:50:15 pm »
There is no server ban of a character with that name for any of the four official NA servers (NA_cRPG_1, NA_cRPG_2, NA_cRPG_3, NA_cRPG_6).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 06:57:24 pm »
Actually if you look at the Global part of the forum theres and admin saying he banned 9 players for exploiting? I'm guessing I'm one of them since i was on Defend the village when i was banned. I'm very sorry for whatever harm I've caused I was just having fun :[

I just found out I was banned from ALL crpg servers :[

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 07:13:28 pm »
This would explain why I could not find your name, as Globals don't show up.