Author Topic: Cudgel w/ shield bug  (Read 353 times)

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
Cudgel w/ shield bug
« on: July 23, 2011, 06:47:11 am »
The cudgel claims it is 1h/2h/1h, which I think means it's supposed to be able to be used in one hand without a shield, one hand with a shield, two hand without a shield, and two hand with a shield but using one hand weapon proficiency and receiving the two hand with shield nerf that the bastard sword morning star and longsword also get. However, when you put the cudgel in two hand mode and equip a shield, you hold the cudgel in your hand but cannot attack in a manner similar to the great lance, except you can still block. So I recommend either removing the ability to use it with a shield in 2 hand mode, adding the regular one hand attacks when used with a shield in 2 hand mode, or keep it how it is cause this really doesn't matter and I'm probably the only person to ever notice ever except for other people who also noticed.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
Re: Cudgel w/ shield bug
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 12:17:14 pm »
yeah, it's supposed to be 2h only mode, forgot to add the tag.
fixed for next version.
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos