Author Topic: Loomed item not actual item.  (Read 275 times)

Offline kilzo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MisterWhite, Paul_Rigggaaal
Loomed item not actual item.
« on: July 23, 2011, 09:32:28 pm »
After my first gen I loomed an item, decided I didn't like it, then traded it for a once loomed long spear. I have been using this in game quite often and is always there to use. However, now that I am 31 and want to retire, it isn't on the list to heirloom on the retirement tab, but is definitely in my inventory. Just wondering if some property on my item can be changed to allow it to be loomed or if this is a known bug? I did a brief search and nothing came up that sounded anything like the problem I'm having.

Thanks!

P.S. Great mod!

EDIT: Fix'd: Had another unloomed long spear in my inventory, sold it, now I can loom the already-loomed long spear. Hope that helps anyone having this issue.

EDIT EDIT: Now, in my online inventory, it is called a "Tempered Pike" with the following stats:
weight: 2.5
difficulty: 13
spd rtng: 84
weapon length: 245
swing damage: 19, blunt
thrust damage: 30, pierce

These stats don't reflect the heirloom that was listed on the retire screen, and the statblock is formatted completely differently than all of my other items. The picture is still of a long spear. The difficulty should be 11, speed should be 82, swing damage should be 16, and thrust damage should be 27 for a 2x loomed long spear. It's also not in my inventory in game.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:04:21 pm by kilzo »