Author Topic: Siege of Tadsamesh Rewards  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Siege of Tadsamesh Rewards
« on: July 23, 2011, 03:25:47 pm »
Hello people of Calradia from all continents

We (Mercs) announce that we will reward the best 3 players of this battle with 100.000 cRPG gold

How the rewarding system works?

Each player who has %30 death and %70 kill is entitled to claim the reward. (10K-3D or above for example). Reward is available for both EU and NA players.
Last player we rewarded was Gorn_the_Grey, he was rewarded in defence of Emirin.

As you can see, we still take a pride in old "Mercs keep their word" tradition.

Who is up for this challenge?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mustg

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouk_Mustafa
Re: Siege of Tadsamesh Rewards
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 03:33:45 pm »
$_$

Offline Elerion

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Pink Team
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Elerion
  • IRC nick: Elerion
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 03:41:27 pm »
We (Mercs) announce that we will reward the best 3 players of this battle with 100.000 cRPG gold

How the rewarding system works?

Each player who has %30 death and %70 kill is entitled to claim the reward. (10K-3D or above for example). Reward is available for both EU and NA players.
Last player we rewarded was Gorn_the_Grey, he was rewarded in defence of Emirin.
I don't get the system.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 03:50:54 pm »
I don't get the system.

Get in the battle, if you kill 3 times more than you die and if its on the top 3 come and claim your reward.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 05:32:08 pm »
Get in the battle, if you kill 3 times more than you die and if its on the top 3 come and claim your reward.

otherwise known as KDR: kills to deaths ratio

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 06:43:17 pm »
I don't get the system.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 08:27:26 pm »
While I doubt I will claim the prize I will help you if you need it. I don't demand payment but it I will not say no to it either. My sword and shield is yours. My swordarm and skills with the shield is yours, you have to bring the sword and shields yourself. Forgot a secound how strat works xD
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 08:30:17 pm »
Im free and always will be, except for if its jambi's battle then i want 1000 troops 200k and a herd of your finest sheep.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 08:41:49 pm »
Im free and always will be, except for if its jambi's battle then i want 1000 troops 200k and a herd of your finest sheep.
I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for. I don't wanna know what the sheep is for.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia