10 (7.8%)
100% self
10 (7.8%)
None of the above
7 (5.4%)
Any damage and 1% stagger damage to self
11 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author Topic: Team attack Rampage (POLL)  (Read 2157 times)

Offline MRUD

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MRUD_IV
Re: Team attack Rampage (POLL)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »
voted for 100% self, nough said! point

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 09:34:43 pm »
i voted 100% self would be epic fun watching str stackers 1hit themself  :mrgreen:
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 09:44:57 pm »
I posted this not long time ago in another Thread, so I feel free to use it again because it shows my oppinion:

I dont think we need a punish of loosing XP or Gold.

Just remove the Team Damage! and add mirror dmg instead!
That means if u hit a friendly player u get the dmg instead, and the friendly player doesnt get harmed!
Same for horses, if someone hits a friendly horse he gets the dmg instead. Same for teambumps with horses, the horse rider gets the dmg for the bumping.
With that system only the one who does teamdmg gets punished a little bit, but the one who received the teamdmg does not get punished.

Loosing Gold or XP would count as a double punish. For the one who hits his teammate, and for the teammate who gets hit and then probably looses a fight because of low HP.

Imo this is a good idea, but now people are going to flame that a lot of people intentionally jumps into another swing, but that's BS. Only retards doing that. Also this would solve those F******* teambumpers with horse problem.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 11:59:17 pm »
Keep it realistic when we can.

100% normal FF

and XP/gold penalties for TK (depending on victim's level and equipment to discourage trolling ?)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 12:07:19 am »
Does reflective damage take armor differences in account? So if I teamhit my tincan mates with a hit that wouldve hurt them to a quarter of their health, will I be hit with the same hitpoint reduction? Or might I kill myself cause my light armor doesnt protect as well as my mates armor woud've.

By the way I'm completely for a gold and xp fine when you teamhit or only when you teamkill, make it nasty so it really discourages people to be morons.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 03:41:42 pm »
Best is what we got right now. With reflective damage it sucks coz each team hit means 2 stunts and that is just silly. 50% reduced damage is the best option. And you cant say its not realistic. If you need to apply logic to everything in your lives...its 50% coz if you are going to hit a friend, and you notice it, you wont hit with full power, you will try to minimize the hit. And it happens in real life in many everyday's thing. Never been playing football and realizing that guy is from your team so the kick is much softer?... never been playing squash or similar and the other guy just walked in front of your swing?.... i didnt play squash in 15 years but it happened, and be sure you arent going to hit that guy at full power if you notice he is actually in middle of your swing....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"