Author Topic: Can't Log back onto character, Strat Page bugged  (Read 804 times)

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can't Log back onto character, Strat Page bugged
« on: July 19, 2011, 07:58:03 pm »
So yesterday I for some reason decided to logout my character on my character page using my Google Chrome Browser. When I attempted to log back in I kept getting the error message above the Login box "Invalid login or 5x wrong login." Yes I have set up the new account and password and Yes I did enter the correct password.

A clan mate instructed me to try clearing my cookies and all that good stuff which I had already did numerous times which had no effect. Next I was instructed to attempt joining into one of the official servers EU_1 and request a new password ingame. So I joined the official EU server and did a password change via the ingame menu. I was given a code which was soppose to allow me to login, I entered all the info correctly and still was unable to access my character pages. I then clicked on the "forgot password" link and it instructed me to create a profile and log into one of the official servers inorder to clear my password. I then attempt logging back into my character page. I did this using Internet Explorer, this worked, however IE is terrible for using the website as it freezes constantly. I am still afraid to logout on my character however, and still cannot access my character page using Google Chrome, my preferred browser.

So as if this isn't enough I tried accessing my strategus page only to be given a blank page stating that I must select a character as my Main which I have already done almost a week ago when Strategus first began. So now I'm unsure as to what to do to fix this problem as when I go to my character page it already has my chracter selected as my main.

I could really use some help with these issues please
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:59:59 pm by Adrian »

Offline CharlesBronson

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Log back onto character, Strat Page bugged
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 03:24:39 am »
Happened to me too and after about two hours and countless pw resets it worked again
Ingredients for a Charles Bronson:
Heaven Hill® Bourbon Whiskey, Jim Beam® Bourbon Whiskey, Old Grandad® Bourbon Whiskey, Jim Beam® Rye Whiskey

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Log back onto character, Strat Page bugged
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 01:19:43 pm »
haha okay thanks. I redid my password reset and now I can login on google chrome, but I still think my strategus page isn't working