Author Topic: Ban Request: LLJK_GoaTeK_ofChaos  (Read 601 times)

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request: LLJK_GoaTeK_ofChaos
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:28:40 am »
If he hasn't started his team killing/wounding/griefing shenanigans yet he will soon.  Strike fast and strike hard, cut the tumor out before it spreads.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: LLJK_GoaTeK_ofChaos
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:16:38 am »
Right now, he is young einstein, ready to rise up in the timeline that his destiny is so foretold to play.

Don't let him rise up to initiate a holocaust of team kills, kill einstein before he kills so many! After all, if you had a chance to stop einstein, you would, wouldn't you?

But seriously, this bundle of sticks will inevitably be banned from the official NA servers, just as he is everyone else, hell even LLJK banned him from TX battle. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:17:40 am by Classical »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Ban Request: LLJK_GoaTeK_ofChaos
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 04:23:15 pm »
If he hasn't started his team killing/wounding/griefing shenanigans yet he will soon.
We are not going to preemptively ban someone for something that "they have yet to do." That is the path to madness. Please post a ban request only if the person in question has actually done something, along with the appropriate screen shots and/or video.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.