Author Topic: No idea what EQ to pick as a Pure STR 2H Char :(  (Read 780 times)

Offline SwordTheUnknown

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
No idea what EQ to pick as a Pure STR 2H Char :(
« on: July 15, 2011, 09:05:56 pm »
Hello Guys!

First of all, i should say, that im new to M&B:WB / cRPG. Ive begun like a Week ago and im already pretty addicted lol.

Besides that:

Ive earned "alot" of Money and bought myself a Flamberge and some "Strange Armor" with some "Strange Boots" and some "Gloves" + "Strange Helmet". But then i realized, that i cannot keep up with the cost, and i sold everything. I know it was stupid lol, i should simply have unequipped the stuff :/ didnt know this back then. Well, my Question is:

What Equipment would you pick as a Pure STR 2Hander Char? Ive seriously no idea, since everything seems to be pretty expensive as soon as ive to repair it.

Does any1 have a Tip for me? Some idea what items i should go for? :(

Saying Thanks already.

SwordTheUnknown!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: No idea what EQ to pick as a Pure STR 2H Char :(
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:12:55 pm »
Define pure STR? As in a 36/3 build with 12PS and 11IF?
Stick to siege, or failing that play in battle where there are minimum 60 players and stick to the front.

My STR character uses a Great Helm with Hat, Black Whisby Gauntlets, Heraldic Transitional Armour, Strange Light Boots, Heavy Bastard Sword.

It honestly works wonders and with that fast of a weapon you don't really care about the low wpf plus armour. If you want something slower but more damaging swap the HBS for a Claymore.

The Flamberge is too expensive for my taste and I would rather sport the armour to exploit the fact that I have 93 HP. However, a lot of people underestimate the reach on it so if you can manage it, go for it, it can just harder then you think to use it ( a few people do really great with it though, like George from Shogunate or Random Dude from Fallen or Passion from Blackrose).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline SwordTheUnknown

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: No idea what EQ to pick as a Pure STR 2H Char :(
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 09:26:24 pm »
Hello! Thanks for the very fast reply  :shock:

My Char (so far):

Age 38 [23]

Two Handed 97
9 Power Strike
9 Iron Flesh
1 Athletics
27 Str
3 Agi

What i am trying to reach is this:
http://wiki.c-rpg.net/index.php?title=Example_Builds#Pure_Str

Well, its an Example Build and im not sure if it's that good. Just thought the idea of 1Hitting people sounds good. Maybe you have a tip for me what i should stick for or something :/. I would even fully change the char build :D (after i retired l8er..) . Just need some idea... Thanks again for the quick answer and.. well.. maybe youve an idea for me.