Author Topic: Strategus RP  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Sir Henry

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: Thorwald of Frisia
Strategus RP
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:47:17 pm »
In general, doing some stuff that's more than just ordinary will get you a key.

Example:
[21:11] <_Punisher> make them write a RP story about strategus or something on the forum in a new topic

Ofc, not limited to it.

So heres my attempt at an RP story...
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:50:30 pm by Sir Henry »

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
Re: Strategus RP
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:08:34 pm »
+1
I woke up, where I dunno, ''Fuck'' I shout. I just noticed, I was in the sea. I saw land, but of course the gods are some tricky bastards and it was longer than it looked but against all odds I started swiming.

While I was swimming I tried to remeber what the hell just happened, pain circulated my whole body thumping my brain and sapping my muscles. But I remebered only bits of it, but as they circulated throughout my brain they hurt. Sea raiders, wife, dead, dumped in sea and the biggest thought in my head? Well that was ''Revenge''.
As soon as I hit the sea I started to make my way to sargoth, I knew the Sea Raiders hanged around there, and for dear god they will pay but every step hurt, every muscle contracting and retracting was excrutating but that did not matter right now, what mattered was the sweet sense of revenge.

I reached sargoth and I started to search around, first the Merchant guild master, but that son of a whore was to scared but I made him less scared, less scared by ''certain'' means. After much work with the merchant I left for the delta where the sea raiders were embarging for another pillaging foolishly I shout ''YOU BASTARDS, ILL RIP YOU'RE HEAD OF'' without much thought I charged, unsheathing my sword and going beserk nothing but pain and destruction went through my mind, I parried one and reposted him hitting square on the chest, dead but suddenly a beserker with a huge axe comes, I defend myself but he is relentless and unwillingly I was not first he hacked of my legs, I feel for what felt like minutes and as fast as it started it finished, the axe came down, SLOOMSH, SLOOMSH.

As darkness came around me, as all the energy gets destroyed, cells anilihated and fat mushed, the most scary was the nothingness I felt...

Sorry searaiders, you're all evil :(
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:31:27 pm »
+2
Travelling in a rather strange land called Calradia (thinking to myself who the fuck came up with an idiotic name like calradia, sounds like some infomercial product for a good laxative) I ventured forth in search of adventure.  I came across a band of warriors calling themselves the Templars who sheltered non-clanned travellers and were considered "good" by the local populace under their rule (seriously why would anyone think a clan based on a group that raped and killed half the kingdom of jerusalem often destroying everyone man, woman, and child in a city because they were a different religion and causing the next thousand years of jihad, is a "good" clan).  After a brief stay, the women and ale became stale (not necessarily in that order) and I continued my journey.

Thereupon I saw a multitude of laughing knights, however I all to quickly found out they were a little too jolly and a little too into other knights and decided this strange kingdom was not for me.  Then a group calling themselves the Fallen hailed me and I greeted them and enjoyed a philosophical discourse about how they were evil but actually they were the good guys or rather they were a good sort of evil and inevitably I fell asleep to the mind-numbing indecision.  Of course upon awaking I found to my chagrin they were an evil sort of prankish good and had stolen my shoes in the night.  But at long last, after countless days of searching, I found a travelling group much to my liking whose whole meaning to life was to travel from pub to pub drinking all the ale in existence.  I became so drunk I blacked out, lost 8 months of my life, and I think the world ended somewhere along the way and then came back again, don't ask me I was sooo out of it man.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:33:42 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Panoply

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aristeia, Panoply, Pistachio
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 03:13:12 am »
Oh how's a factionless fellow to get a key? Anyway, here's my addition:

(click to show/hide)