Author Topic: Upkeep Prices?  (Read 290 times)

Offline TrickiestLime

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Upkeep Prices?
« on: July 18, 2011, 09:49:11 pm »
Seriously, all day I've been paying upkeep and ending up with 0 gold after every round. I've tried to take off armor, but that just leaves me to die. A lot. And my armor ends up just completely breaking after 3 rounds or so. It probably won't happen, but just drop the upkeep prices a bit? Por favor?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Upkeep Prices?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 10:02:55 pm »
Wear 15-20K of gear to make money and remain competitive.

Start wearing 25-30K to have a good chance of success on the battle field once you have a cash stockpile of about 25-30K in reserve.

Wear up to 40K for your "nice stuff" if you don't care about making all that much money, and understand that "tilting" will happen in drastic ways, and thus you should have a cash reserve of 30-50K to make up for bad days.

Understand that with an average multiplier for an average player, anything past 46K in gear will likely lose you money not just short term but also long term.

Oh, and pre-emptive before people usually start babbling about how much gear they use:
1.) I said average player with average multiplier.
2.) Your Heirlooms factor into your equip cost and not how much you pay for upkeep.
3.) Arrows have different upkeep rates then other stuff.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:04:16 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
Re: Upkeep Prices?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:38:58 pm »
my tactic .
get 30k-40k of money and just wear ur good armor.
basically i get very good kds in servers thus helping my team out means i wil win alot.
raiding servers with ur clan usualy works good to .
visitors can't see pics , please register or login