Author Topic: Cruel, cruel Fate...  (Read 328 times)

Offline ORiainRex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free-Lance Sexy Killing Machine
Cruel, cruel Fate...
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:51:49 pm »
So, I was playing last night around the time when the patch was being implemented, and like a lot of people, found myself sporting someone else's gear.  I take a look at what I have available, and decide that while it's not what I would choose to use, I can make due with it, and I really wanted to play a bit before bed.  So I hop into the Pecores DTV server and start smashing some peasant skulls, when wouldn't you know it, I get the GD chadztext.  WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S GEAR! I've been using my same armor for 5 gens now and haven't once seen the blessing of the creator, but I play for 10 minutes with some random crap on my body, and that's the moment the divines decide to tell me I feel more at ease in my armor.  Is the world trying to tell me something? 

This is more of a rant than anything, but I just thought some bitching that wasn't related to "how much the patch sucks"  would be refreshing on this gloomy morning.  Up for discussion, did anyone have any interesting experiences playing with someone else's gear?  I heard one person laughing that the gear they had included a Lordly women's headdress.  Any funny heirlooms get thrown your way?

REX