Author Topic: Invalid Login [fixed]  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Booms

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Invalid Login [fixed]
« on: July 09, 2011, 03:49:15 am »
Hey Guys,

I haven't actually been on the website to buy stuff /edit stats for a month or 2. I hit 31 last night and decided to retire yet again only to see that my info doesn't work anymore. It says invalid login for both of my characters. Invalid login I assume means that the name does not exist? It is weird because I can log into the game and play on both toons (still have all my stuff i think) but I can't get onto the website. Not sure if the recent events have had anything to do with it.

If you guys have any idea how to fix this please let me know.

Thanks!
Booms

Edit: By the way I have tried clearing my cookies and nothing happens, I am using Chrome 12.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:42:01 am by Booms »

Offline Booms

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Invalid Login
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 04:16:54 am »
Update: I tried to use the password recovery thing by creating a new character, every time I create a new character then go to the next step on the website to enter the password, I enter a new one and it says someone has already made a password for this account, try again.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Invalid Login
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:37:15 am »
Update: I tried to use the password recovery thing by creating a new character, every time I create a new character then go to the next step on the website to enter the password, I enter a new one and it says someone has already made a password for this account, try again.

Did you make sure to not go over the 120 second time limit?
The instant a new character hits a server, you have less then 120 seconds to log in else it be locked (courtesy of new security measures due to a recent "troublemaker" that was running amok).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Booms

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Invalid Login [fixed]
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 07:43:21 am »
+1
You are awesome. The thing said to stay in for a min or 2 so i did previously, logged on a server and immediately put in a new pw, it worked and i set my new pw across the board and managed to get on my dude.

Many thanks.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Invalid Login [fixed]
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:45:02 am »
You are awesome. The thing said to stay in for a min or 2 so i did previously, logged on a server and immediately put in a new pw, it worked and i set my new pw across the board and managed to get on my dude.

Many thanks.

Have fun! I am pleased to hear that everything is working out.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.