Author Topic: Changed in game appearance = no access to my gear :(  (Read 644 times)

Offline Jayne_Cobbb

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Changed in game appearance = no access to my gear :(
« on: January 12, 2011, 11:27:46 pm »
I changed my in game appearance, and now all the armor and gear do not show up in the equipment set up place in game.  I still have everything online, but just not when i play.  I have reset, and no Luck.  Any Advice?

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
Re: Changed in game appearance = no access to my gear :(
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 11:45:59 pm »
I've had plenty of times when that has happened to me, and it was usually fixed by restarting my game a couple times.  One question though, if you click on the spots where your gear should be, does it give the option to select items? 

Offline downer

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: downer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 11:52:08 pm »
chadz posted this

Quote from: chadz
I think, for the future, complete name changes will be allowed 24h after a retirement. Need to code a notification for the admin team first, though.

Also, something that caused confusion:

You are bound to the gender with which you joined the game first. If you then change gender, you spawn naked, just like when joining with another players nick.

When retiring, you are able to select a new gender if wanted, but only the first time you join after the retirement, then it's carved in stone again.

Here http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,814.msg10994.html#msg10994

Who knows, maybe it's any appearance change?

Offline Lamix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 02:18:23 am »
As in that quote did you change gender? if so thats you're issue, other then that the only thing i can think of, have you changed you're cd-key(using a different copy)?
The main reason that i think most people are missing there equipment now and then is they join a team too fast and are not recieveing there character data before they have there char screen up, make sure you wait for the 'Update for your character incoming' Message before you select a team.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:21:38 am by Lamix »