Author Topic: Test The Fun  (Read 632 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Test The Fun
« on: July 08, 2011, 08:20:22 am »
+1
Testing characters like a boss.

- Insta 30
- 50k starting gold
- Gets deleted after a day
- 1 week cooldown
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:22:15 am by Vibe »

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: Test The Fun
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:11 am »
24 hours? not say 48 hours?
But i see what you mean
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 08:40:53 am »
24 hours is way enough to test a character (build), in my opinion.

Offline EponiCo

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Aine
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 09:02:24 am »
Depends how much you play.
Still the idea is great.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:35 am »
So, pretty much exchange the non existent limit of the Skipthefun char for 50k worth of golds? Yeah, why not!

Anyways, i would love this option be available for people with more than 1 char, see, if someone is leveling up to 31 to retire for new gen and wants to try out some builds, he would have to delete the main in order to make this skip the fun char. Could this be changed?

(had to lvl up three diff. chars till lvl 25 to see if the builds i made for them were viable....)

edit: never used the skip the fun, so dunno if you can skip the fun and keep other chars, or if you just need one on the cdkey at the moment, really no idea :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:12:36 am by Cepeshi »

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 09:15:07 am »
So, pretty much exchange the non existent limit of the Skipthefun char for 50k worth of golds? Yeah, why not!

Anyways, i would love this option be available for people with more than 1 char, see, if someone is leveling up to 31 to retire for new gen and wants to try out some builds, he would have to delete the main in order to make this skip the fun char. Could this be changed?

(had to lvl up three diff. chars till lvl 25 to see if the builds i made for them were viable....)

I'm with Cepeshi here. One of my alts (seawied) is currently a bit of a failed experiment. Was testing to see if at level 30, a HA/lancer/infantry hybrid could be workable. Turns out, its not.

I got another character I gotta grind up to level 30 to make a point that any peasant weapon can be used to kill people just as effectively as rocks can. An improved STF bit would be very helpful.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:01 am »
I got another character I gotta grind up to level 30 to make a point that any peasant weapon can be used to kill people just as effectively as rocks can. An improved STF bit would be very helpful.

About the experiment, i got kills with pretty much all the low tier weapons, was trying out everything :D

Maybe change STF so it gives u 50k and you can keep the char like, dunno, 3 days (hell why not, weekend battles/tourneys anyone?), then it gets deleted. And add another feature, called lets say: Boost char (yeah, i suck at naming), which would just accelerate you to lvl 30, you would gain NO MONEY whatsoever (just while making the boost, you could earn ingame), you can have alts, but you are stuck on lvl 30, you cannot marketplace with this char, gain no more XP, but would be lovely if this could be main for strat.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:26:14 am by Cepeshi »