Author Topic: Ban Hospitaller Thugicus  (Read 792 times)

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
Ban Hospitaller Thugicus
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:03:46 am »
TK'd a no name at the end of the round when he and a clan mate were about to double team matey, It would have been 3 on matey but he tk'd him, ended up losing the round for me and his team, I said as a treat in dead chat, if we lose this your dead, and when i spawned he proceeded to tk me for 3 rounds until i quit the server. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Ban Hospitaller Thugicus
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 04:12:48 am »
(click to show/hide)

Can attest to 2 tks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 07:06:30 am »
Well Anders is an admin on Siege, and he wouldn't be if we wouldn't trust his jugdement ?

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 10:21:08 am »
HE quit when the next map was up, guess he was having a bad day, but it doesnt give him the right to ruin a new players time on the server, or tking me for standing up to him bully new players.
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 03:23:54 pm »
Well Anders is an admin on Siege, and he wouldn't be if we wouldn't trust his jugdement ?

My judgement shouldn't matter when guilt is easily proven. Judgement matters when guilt cannot be attested. Thugicus kills him in the first 18 seconds of the game.  That should be proof enough of guilt.

Offline rhaaz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:48:25 pm »
Im done with it...let it go
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:08:40 pm by rhaaz »

Offline rhaaz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 05:57:32 pm »
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:08:54 pm by rhaaz »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 08:05:14 pm »
You know what? It would be good if you weren't lieing your ass off. First off all we were 2 on 1 against a guy and you stepped right into my swing and got knocked down. Then you came behind me and starting attacking me from behind so I turned around and hit you back and you died.

Quote from: kryser
TK'd a no name at the end of the round when he and a clan mate were about to double team matey, It would have been 3 on matey but he tk'd him, ended up losing the round for me and his team
Notice: Kryser Said: You and Clanmate with a random were fighting matey, and you tked the random BEFORE the fight versus matey. Not once does he mention you tking him there.

Also: I did NOT see this, though as i was loading up the map at that point. Though I heard it from more than just him.

then in chat you said wait til next turn and your dead.

I believe he said: "If we lose then, next round I'll kill you." See next quote.

At the beginning of the next round you came at me with your cav just like you said right in the spawn time after time.

The first (of 2) tks was a horsebump on spawn and not intentional. You proceeded to TK. On  your second TK, he did bump you, and you proceeded to tk again. Following that, the third round he trailed you(not hit you or bumped you) and you just ignored him.(Which made me angry at him since I told him to stop being a dick at that point)

So nice try to troll.....You continually came at me being a douche instead of letting a knockdown go like any team hit. So now you trying to troll me again. Get a life and play the game. I dont grief and never have. I have 3 people on with me at the same time that will attest to seeing you with your cav in the spawn coming at me. Yes I quit and went to another server so I didnt have an ass like you trolling me...

Troll, maybe. Following you to annoy you at least 1 round, yes. Not once did he teamkill you and only once(and at low speed) did he horse bump you.
Also, don't know bout you, but the rules do state, revenge tking are not allowed. You broke them, period. You tked kryser, and those screens prove it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:06:17 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline rhaaz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 08:51:06 pm »
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:09:07 pm by rhaaz »

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 11:42:22 pm »
What a fucking mess in this thread.....

So I don't even know what the initial point is. From what I can see Kryser says this guy tked him twice intentionally and has some decent screenshots to show those 2 team kills. Anders is saying something about something and that kryser went too far and was being an agitator and was pushing the guy to try and get a few teamkills out of him. And I don't know who the fuck Rhazz is but he likes to trail off....................................like that

So what's gonna happen here is nothing.

Thugicus should know better and if he teamkills again in such a manner he will be banned, and kryser needs to stop being an agitator.