Author Topic: Earning money by clicking ads - how to  (Read 851 times)

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
Earning money by clicking ads - how to
« on: July 03, 2011, 06:20:24 pm »
Hello!

This thread is meant to show you what is bux and how you can earn additional money through clicking adds - 100% legally and almost without any effort!

Bux is a page, which works in +/- following way:

Someone buys an ad/ads in the bux's site ----> bux accepts the offert ----> bux offers everyone, who registers, money for clicking the adds (= increasing traffic on clients' sites) ----> people register and earn money by visiting sites ----> people increase traffic on client's sites ----> both clients and users, who click ads are satisfied, and bux's administrators earn money.

Buxs have various offerts of ads for users, you can earn different amount of money per ad depending on which one you click, but the most important thing is: to take when they still can pay you! Because when bux can't pay you money anymore, it becomes scam and you can forget about it already.

How do we earn money on bux?

We earn $$$ by clicking ads that are offered by bux for our account type and staying on the site we are sent to for some time (it can be 3 seconds, 10 seconds, or 30 seconds - depends). After the counter hits 0, there is usually antybot test - after we complete the test, money for the ad is goes to our bux account.

The important thing is, that "solo" earning is just senseless and won't give us enough money. The thing which makes buxes effective and which gives us a lot of money is giving people who want to join earning money our reflinks (refferal links). When people register on bux from our reflink, we start earning very small amount of money per their every click. Every user can have people under him, and by building a stabile amount of 4 people under you you can increase the earnings from $0,05 to, let's say, $0,15 PER DAY. And that's only when we use FREE, standard account. Every bux usually offers also premium accounts, but personally I use free accounts on every bux I am member of.

Of course, we can use multiply buxes to multiply our earnings!

The most important thing of earning money: PAYOUTS!

The best and the most stable ways of paying your money out of the bux are PayPal and AlertPay accounts. They are available in like 99% of buxes all over the world! Of course, some buxes offer paying in checks etc., too.

To start earning, it is worth a while to think about our chosen way of paying money out at first. Both PayPal and AlertPay are free to register on.

Every bux has set minimal payout amount and/or minimal amount of clicks in total to allow us to pay money out.

When we already have PayPal/AlertPay account, we should choose a bux to register on.

Here I would like to please you for something: if you will register on any of buxes i show you below, please use my refferal link, so I will get paid a little amount of money per your click. That is NOT a must, you can use a "clear" link - I can only have hope you will help me earn money.
If you register from my reflink, I offer you help in managing your account on bux (registering, how to earn money effectively, what is special about bux you can use to get higher earnings etc.) through personal messages on this forum.

What is next important thing: under every bux I present to you, I will give you info about it: how much you get per click, how much you get per your refferal click (this one is also how much I will get per your click), maximal amount of refferals you can have, amount of ads you can view per day. Here I want also to bold that no matter if you register from my reflink or from "clear" link, you will always earn same amount of money and by registering from my reflink you don't lose anything". All info is based on FREE accounts, not premium ones.

Buxes I am member of, are not only tested by me, but also hundreds or even thousands of other people. Personal info you have to give to bux when you register is NOT used to pay your money out (that means, you don't have to fear that some papers will come to your house). For not so sure people there always is option of reading whole bux's Privacy Police ;)

For a good start, 1 bux that pays in euros C:

ViennaClix

Clear link: http://www.viennaclix.com
My reflink: http://www.viennaclix.com/?ref=dravic

Proof of paying out ability: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4428/proofhz.jpg

Per click for you: C0.0075
Per click of your refferal: C0.0050
Payout minimum: At least 300 of clicked ads by you in total, minimum C2,00 being payed out.
Maximal amount of direct refferals (refferals registered from your link): 50
Amount of ads: Always same. 10 ads/day to view.
What is special about this bux: if you will register now, you will get 1 free C on your account balance and another 1 free C so you can... buy refferal! Yes, buy refferal means that you earn a so-called "rent refferal" for some time. Rent refferal can be every account that didn't register from someone's reflink.

I invite you to register on buxes, because it is 100% free and 100% legal, while you have a chance to get some money for, in example, a game from Steam!

This thread can be also a discussion about buxes and other ways of earning money without going out of home!

What are your experiences, what do you think about buxes/earning money on internet, how much did you earn?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:33:04 pm by Dravic »

Offline Templar_Ratigan

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Earning money by clicking ads - how to?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 06:24:51 pm »
My scam senses are......beating me over the head with a stick marked 'DUH!!!'

Actually in reality I was far too lazy to read all that, which is odd because normally I dont mind.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:27:43 pm by Templar_Ratigan »
He reached for his pants and grabbed the cheese, missing the bees whose honey he needs.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 06:37:26 pm »
Dravic, I see what you did there.

I tried out a site like this once, and it's a pain in the arse for newcomers, you can only get cash if you agressively recruit people, but I never had the stomach for that, it's just not my way of life.

Ah, after a quick re-read I see that you've linked a clean site link, not only your referral link. That's good.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:40:35 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 06:43:17 pm »
You know, it's not like i want it to become my main way of earning money, but earnings from few buxes can give me enough money to buy something on internet once or twice in a year. Worth 10mins/day, in my opinion.

I mean: if I found 3 people who will continue to click those few ads every day, and each of those 3 people will find 3 refferals for themselves etc. we can earn some real money.

And remember, that buxes usually last few months and then they become a useless, not paying scam - and we have to find another bux again.

BTW If someone has time and will to earn some money in a way like that, I have access to Polish site with list of not-scam buxes with paying out ability. I can give you links on personal message, if you want. And we can continue cooperating actually till there are no more buxes to become a member of or till we die ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:48:55 pm by Dravic »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 06:46:49 pm »
Touché.

If you have the patience to "Multi-Bux", then it might work.

Still, focusing on one site and "building up" takes a lot of patience. Don't want to think about managing a lot of PTC sites like that.  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 06:50:40 pm »
Again, it's like 5 mins per bux a day, and if you find few people who want to earn money with you, you choose 2 or 3 buxes and can afford 1 game from steam cheap sales per 1 or 2 months :)