Author Topic: Things that would improve  (Read 256 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Things that would improve
« on: July 04, 2011, 12:58:34 am »
If you read the title of the thread, you'd know I'm going to suggest a few things to improve. Improve what you say? I'd personally like to improve the community and the playibility of the game itself.

First of all, with the game in matter, I'd like to see a chance for something specific to be added to your inventory when you kill someone. For example, if you went out and found Goretooth smashing into people and you managed to kill him, there'd be a chance for his head (or something along those lines, a collective item) to be put into your inventory. This would allow a bounty system to be implemented.

I.E: Tom hires Jack to go kill Jeff, Jack searches for Jeff and finds him. Jack kills Jeff and collects an item of proof that he killed Jeff. He could then put it up for sale and Tom could buy it from him.

Of course, the above could use some revising, but it's what I've got for now.

Regarding the forums, I'd personally like to see an Introduction/Goodbye thread. This would help the community greet and recognize new players, whilst giving people who quit a place to say goodbye.

If you read this, thanks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Things that would improve
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 01:38:34 am »
Revising the inventory system to add trophies seems like more work than it's worth. I think something similar could be accomplished if the stats also displayed which players you have killed and how many times. However, that would also increase the size of the database a deal. Not sure if it's worth it. But it could start some friendly rivalries or at least let you know who you specifically should be crapping your pants in front of.

And now for the mandatory sarcastic response that your title and intro provoke. I'd like to improve the quality of the player base by forcing them to not give incredibly vague titles when posting their ideas

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Things that would improve
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 02:53:30 am »
And now for the mandatory sarcastic response that your title and intro provoke. I'd like to improve the quality of the player base by forcing them to not give incredibly vague titles when posting their ideas

I guess I could post the entire thread into my title, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of having a thread in the first place.

It's not a mandatory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus