Author Topic: Respec options  (Read 769 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Respec options
« on: July 08, 2011, 04:39:28 am »
+2
How about rather than 50% which hurts people more depending on how much xp they have... we do it like... 50% of XP OR 5mil xp or some other fairly big number. i think it sucks those who have decided to forgo looms and just keep playing their char to have to give up half their xp to respec when they have already given up a heirloom to restart. some of these guys on the top 25 list have 50+ mil xp... 25+ mil xp to respec? thats like 150 hours of game play gone and they dont get an heirloom or an xp boost. if some of these guys with 100mil xp choose to spend 5mil respecing every week or two, i say let em, they arent getting any heirlooms doing it so why not?

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
Re: Respec options
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 05:05:15 am »
+1
Anyone who has grinded that much has planned not to retire or change their build anyway. THATS THE JOKE
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 05:18:11 am »
+1
+1
oh right,  i can plus ya up there : D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 05:47:28 am »
+2
Anyone who has grinded that much has planned not to retire or change their build anyway. THATS THE JOKE

anyone up there planned at one point not to retire or change their build anyway, but i bet a lot of em would love to respec eventually... without having to throw away 100s of hours of play time.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 06:04:44 am »
anyone up there planned at one point not to retire or change their build anyway, but i bet a lot of em would love to respec eventually... without having to throw away 100s of hours of play time.

ask guys with pt
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 06:00:15 pm »
+1
I know if they follow through with 30% reduction in shoot speed that archers will finally be utterly useless (near useless now in most cases) and the only way to go is strength build bec/long spear tin can spammer or cav lancer.  Most of these people never planned to retire or respec, true, but then their entire class gets enrfed to oblivion adn becomes useless, seems an asshole move to then tell them that they should have kept retiring because if you level 32 a respec sends you back to 31, if you are 31 you go back to 30, etc, and unlike retiring you lose hundreds of hours of playing.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo