Author Topic: NACRPG.net not actually recording all stats from NA servers  (Read 2697 times)

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
Re: NACRPG.net not actually recording all stats from NA servers
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 02:44:21 am »
you know it seems like it is updating it correctly after I reviewed yesterday's screenshots, but tk's are definitely not being recorded in siege

awesome work tho, I'd love to see if it could show you at some future point what killed you most often(like weapon type), any other stuff we could extract from the fights(like Nemesis(guy that kills you most, etc)
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Dasty

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Among the Shadows
  • Game nicks: Dasty, Dasty_ATS
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 03:13:46 am »
awesome work tho, I'd love to see if it could show you at some future point what killed you most often(like weapon type), any other stuff we could extract from the fights(like Nemesis(guy that kills you most, etc)

This has been suggested several times and will most likely be in the works soon.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 05:23:57 am »
This has been suggested several times and will most likely be in the works soon.

I pee'd myself a little out of happiness!
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Shablagoo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 05:26:49 am »
It'd be cool to see weapon kill stats for the server as a whole as well as individual players. 

Question: If someone changes their name does the stat site record the change or does it start a new player with new stats? 

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 05:34:10 am »
It'd be cool to see weapon kill stats for the server as a whole as well as individual players. 

Question: If someone changes their name does the stat site record the change or does it start a new player with new stats?

it records it as a seperate character. Your old info will be preserved in history!

For instance, god-awful stats as Seawied are posted, and after my name-change, my god-awful stats as Seawied_ATS are listed like a second character.

I can't say for sure how long the stats will remain on the site, but it does not appear to delete them frequently.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Dasty

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 05:36:04 pm »

I have thought out my plan on what will be implemented in what order. First, I will be implementing the kill streak system as the idea came out first. Next I will be working on the Nemesis system where you can see who you have killed most and who has killed you most. Finally I will begin the Most Deadly with and most afraid of system where you can see what weapons you are most deadly with and what things tend to kill you the most.

As for your question, Seawied answered it perfectly. However, in the future we plan to have several systems setup to let you manage your stats a little more and allow for kills to follow the name change. As well as some other stuffs.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 09:45:19 am »
Would it be possible to track our total wins/losses as well?  Also, related but not for nacrpg.net, can you track defender/attacker wins on specific maps?  There's some maps that have a lot of potential but are currently heavily weighted for one side or the other and still in rotation, for example, the spiral staircase map on NA siege. 

Offline Dasty

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 04:37:46 pm »
Would it be possible to track our total wins/losses as well?  Also, related but not for nacrpg.net, can you track defender/attacker wins on specific maps?  There's some maps that have a lot of potential but are currently heavily weighted for one side or the other and still in rotation, for example, the spiral staircase map on NA siege.

I do not think it is possible to track wins and losses. Would be cool and I will probably look into it in the future.