Author Topic: What does 1 WPF equate to in weapon "damage" and "speed"?  (Read 808 times)

Offline Mak33

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
What does 1 WPF equate to in weapon "damage" and "speed"?
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:35:03 am »
+1
So I'm asking this for everyone who's ever wondered about WPF points in general.

I'm at a cross roads, like many cRPG members, of either converting 2 skill points into 1 Agility, or putting those 2 skill points into Weapon master

The break down is this:

Current Stats
Agility 14
Weapon Master 3

I calculated that with my current WPF in polearms of 116, if I put 2 skill points into this category, it raises my WPF by ~14% for Polearms.

I calculated that with my current Agility, if I convert 2 skills points into 1 Agility, it raises my Agility by ~7%.

While my WPF increase is almost double my Agility, I still don't know what a single WPF point equates to, making the percentage of increase useless, which renders calculations a waste of time...  See my point?

So what does 1 WPF equal in speed and damage?  If this can not be answered, maybe some more experienced members can answer this:

Do I spend 2 skill points to raise WPF in Polearms from 116 to ~132 or convert the 2 skill points into Agility and raise it from 14 to 15?  (Ignore common factor of 3 to increase other Skills)

Thanks in advance.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
Re: What does 1 WPF equate to in weapon "damage" and "speed"?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:47:45 am »
U want both, not either. Question is in reality is 6 IF worth the three extra str/agi you could have had?
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.