Author Topic: Unban Application Nexodus  (Read 378 times)

Offline Nexodus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nexodus
Unban Application Nexodus
« on: June 15, 2011, 04:31:29 am »
Long time since I approached my first steps into NA servers, still many month's since I was banned, for a reason I no longer remember.
I want to grant you, my apology, I do not remember what foul action on the rule board I broke, but I still regret what ever it was.

My man is named "Nexodus" and is waiting his entry to the battlefield.

And I wish to gain forgiveness, I only remember it as this, I was pinned by many archers with experience as high as Hood the legend, I fought without a shield but realized there was only defeat ahead, I came across a middle class hut, and charged my spot of safety, I was quickly taunted at by delaying the round, as I was the last man standing in the ecstatic battle, I might saw my action as cowardice, but still ignored it.

I later on was kicked before the round made it's end, I quickly gained my seat back to the battleground, as much of a fool I am, I made an argument of the plague in my mind, that I wanted to banish, it was the lust for answers.

I must have crossed the line of where he mattered the self-defense, it was a ban, for admin disrespect.

This is what mumbled out of my head while I was regaining my thoughts on how I was banned, that was generations(months) ago.

All I am here, is to ask for your forgiveness, and let me join your realm to fight side by side of the men I've been chosen to fight with.

Thank you

Nexodus the Norwegian.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:33:28 am by Nexodus »

Offline Nexodus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nexodus
Re: Unban Application Nexodus
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:39 pm »
As I stumble across my application, I notice nobody has taken the opportunity to answer my request, my apology, how so?

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 12:31:02 am »
Well , only a few people can verify what you're saying so there's not much we can say except "don't give up" or "hold tight" ...

It's summer, people are outside, Strategus is still down so people play other games and forget about cRPG .. you have to give them a chance to read you :P Give them another 2 days then if still no one answered you (Gash, Nindur or Ecko), then pm me.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 11:55:26 pm »
Unbanned