Author Topic: ALL MY STUFF IS GONE!  (Read 727 times)

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
ALL MY STUFF IS GONE!
« on: June 15, 2011, 10:21:15 am »
I was playing, at 1:18am 6/15/2011 West Coast NA time, on the NA seige server. I took a screen of the massive drop that happened, I was not dropped. I could not log into C-rpg, so I logged out, logged back in, and ALL MY STUFF WAS GONE D:> A good 70k worth of stuff was on my char ] :> Can anyone tell me why this happened, and is it possible that I may be reimbursed? Char name: SoA_Samurai_Erath
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:05:30 pm by Erathsmus »
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
Re: ALL MY STUFF IS GONE!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 11:59:48 am »
I see a deleted skip the fun character.
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 12:33:02 pm »
Come on, Fasader, we all know you stole his stuff...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 07:57:07 pm »
The character was skip the fun yes, but he was deleted completely randomly when the NA siege server bugged out. I was not the only one this happened to apparently. My current character is standard, not skip the fun, so there would be no point as to randomly delete my last character, especially when he had all of my equipment.

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 11:11:39 pm »
The whole server had like 1/2 the people naked because thier equipment was lost as well. I remember Horrible, DeathIshield (i think that was the name) something Panda, we were all equipmentless. Pinto had the problem too, but he said he shut off the computer and worked fine. I tried this too, but when I logged back in, it acted as if it was a completely new character. When I was in the match I had my equipment, but kept trying to buy some new armor, but it wouldn't let me because it said invalid login...it did that for about 10minutes after 1/2 the people on NA siege were dropped. As I said before, I turned everything off, after that I logged into c-rpg, and everything was gone. I have 2 screenshots, 1 of people yelling "wtf was that!" after almost all of the players were kicked. And I think the other had people naked, wondering where there stuff was. I think Robert_Namo had the problem too, but idk if it worked for him after relogging. This is a serious problem. I would post pics, but I am on my laptop atm. I will post them tonight.

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 08:52:57 pm »
Still unresolved, if there are any admins who can please help with the issue, PM me. I tried messaging a few, but no explanation for the deleted character. Once again, I am 100% sure this character was not manually deleted. I don't want to play atm if there is a possibility my character can be revived and the time wasn't wasted, but I like playing c-rpg alot so it is killin me ] :