Author Topic: Narrowed down my options, help finish it off!  (Read 731 times)

Offline Alex

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Narrowed down my options, help finish it off!
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:03:27 pm »
If someone could input also like advice or a reason on why they choose a certain one over another, like perhaps the 30$ difference for a certain one for such a insignificant difference in speed isn't worth it, or something, :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the replies on the other thread though  :D

Offline Voodoox

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Narrowed down my options, help finish it off!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:42:15 am »
really the only 2 contenders on there were the  HIS H685QNT1GD Radeon HD 6850 IceQ X Turbo Video Card and the  Sapphire 100315TXSR Radeon HD 6850 Toxic Edition Video Card i picked the last one because it has    AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing Technology and AMD Eyefinity and the other does not the reason these were the only 2 were due to the clock speeds      Core Clock:     820 MHz  and   Memory Clock:     4400 MHz  this is similar to a PCs processor speed and memory speed the higher the better also the amount of ram really doesnt affect it as much as the processsor speeds the ram does help but not as much as some companys make you believe selling a 2gb card for 100$ doesn't make it better then a 512mb card with extremely higher  clock speeds and the diferences are only noticed at extreme resolutions anyways so Sapphire 100315TXSR Radeon HD 6850 Toxic Edition Video Card[http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=365393&CatId=3669/u] wins it
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:50:23 am by Voodoox »