Author Topic: suggestion about knights  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Horris
suggestion about knights
« on: June 15, 2011, 03:57:08 pm »
if you buy a horse, you get a standerd saddle, just one to sit on, nothing more. and you can't couch if you don't have a tournemant saddle. otherwise you would be blown from your horse if you couch. i think this is appropriate, because couching needs a buff, and there are a lot of topics about this, so then i think this has to be brought in. not much repairs. just an idea

comment!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Glyph you have obsessive Horse Archer and Horse hatred.
- Official diagnosis :)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: suggestion about knights
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 04:58:42 pm »
-Suggests that you must buy a special saddle for couching.
-Otherwise a gust of wind will slap you out of your saddle (suggesting game mechanic, or referencing history?) like the fist of Zuess.
-Says its a couch buff.

Clever.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:49:08 pm »
if you buy a horse, you get a standerd saddle, just one to sit on, nothing more. and you can't couch if you don't have a tournemant saddle. otherwise you would be blown from your horse if you couch. i think this is appropriate, because couching needs a buff, and there are a lot of topics about this, so then i think this has to be brought in. not much repairs. just an idea

comment!

You want to buff something, so you suggest that it can simply not be done unless an additional thing is used?

This makes it harder.

Think before you post.

I have now decided after today that first phase was nice and helpful, second phase was trolling, and now my next forum phase will be calling people out on their bullshit.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 06:13:48 pm »
You want to buff something, so you suggest that it can simply not be done unless an additional thing is used?

This makes it harder.

Think before you post.

I have now decided after today that first phase was nice and helpful, second phase was trolling, and now my next forum phase will be calling people out on their bullshit.
it can be done, even without the buff, it's just that it won't be used as much without the buff as with the buff. that's all.

and when you enter that next phase, DON'T GO IN THIS TOPIC!!! thank you

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:48 pm »

Beware, you're on the slippery slope, do not fall because of idiocy of other...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 06:31:33 pm »
and when you enter that next phase, DON'T GO IN THIS TOPIC!!! thank you

You don't want me to call people on BS? Fascinating...
Beware, you're on the slippery slope, do not fall because of idiocy of other...
True, I should walk with care lest I slip. Perhaps it will be temporary and I will return to one of the previous two phases.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 09:06:42 pm »
You don't want me to call people on BS? Fascinating...True, I should walk with care lest I slip. Perhaps it will be temporary and I will return to one of the previous two phases.
but that means you'll go back to phase number 3 too!!!! just skip 3 and go to 4(only if it's less worse)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 09:11:20 pm »
Wth is this topic even about!?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 09:23:13 pm »
Wth is this topic even about!?

Me, obviously.

Offline EponiCo

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Aine
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 11:32:12 pm »
I don't know, but whenever I troll after a nice period my awesomebar goes to nearly zero, what is your secret?
Apart from the avatar?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 11:37:21 pm »
I don't know, but whenever I troll after a nice period my awesomebar goes to nearly zero, what is your secret?
Apart from the avatar?

Not fool proof. The week when I decided to completely act like a blithering idiot (the week when I think I mainly stopped) to the devs and kesh over the maximum amount of levels you can get, I dropped about a dozen points. Though then again, I gained this sweet custom title *points above avatar*.

As for the avatar, a lot of people downvote for that too because "looking at him I just want to punch him in the face" is their reaction, hehehe. I get mixed PMs about him every month  :lol:

I think it may be due to me balancing my posts with actual comments, or from a lot of my trolling being directed at idiots to begin with (with a notable few exceptions).

My awesome bar goes up and down so much in a given day I don't really pay attention to it anymore. Every few minutes it either goes up a point or down one. cba tbh

EDIT: Either that or people give me + points from what I say in game, as I am usually helpful there.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:38:54 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »