Poll

Should riding give same percentage boost as athletics??

Yes, long overdue, queer unbalance that horses get so much faster while infantry gets marginally faster
41 (58.6%)
Yes, but its hould be a minor buff to athletics not nerf to riding
23 (32.9%)
No, infantrymen are fast enough
6 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: June 13, 2011, 04:44:16 am

Author Topic: Make riding give same percentage boost to horses as athletcis does to infantry  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Chaos

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Takeda
  • Game nicks: Chaos_Takeda, Spec_Ops_Chaos_Takeda
i dont care about horses... i just want there to be a noticeable difference for each point you put into athletics. i had a guy with one handed axe who was consistently hitting me in the back whenever i would leave him behind to kill an archer... he had medium armour and 4 athletics compared to my gambeson and 8 athletics. if i get out of his swing range and start running... there is no way he should be able to catch up and hit me, but he did... 3 times.
ive chased guys with about the same weight as me, who had 7 athletics... it takes forever for me to catch them... each point of athletics is so damn minor... make them mean more!

Thats kinda ironic matey seeing as how you use nothing but a short 1h and a huscarl.
But yeah, this. And then evading and dealing with cavalry will be more of a problem of how heavy or light your build is. I mustve said this at least a dozen times before but archers jump clear out of the way of my horse and lance all the time, and this is with nerfed athletics. With unnerfed athletics and some armor, infantry can do the same