Author Topic: Heirloom please help!  (Read 592 times)

Offline TBT_Morten

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Heirloom please help!
« on: June 05, 2011, 12:14:05 pm »
Hello forum :)

I recently retired my level 31 xbow character, but only my blue hose-boots were upgrade (the 3rd cheapest boots in the game).
I've tried to look for a way to redo this process, but without luck.
Could someone please explain the heirloom process to me and is there away to redo it?
This is my first character to reach lv 31 and i really hate that I only upgraded my boots :(

TBT_morten

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
Re: Heirloom please help!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 12:17:50 pm »
hm... yeah, there's no way to redo it... im interesting in buying them though :D

Offline Appe

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 06:43:33 pm »
You can only heirloom 1 piece of equipment per retire so you must choose carefully what to heirloom.

Also; don't be fooled. +1 heirlooms go for minimum 300k on the market atm. You might find the boots to be shit but someone else wont.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 07:07:04 pm »
You can only heirloom 1 piece of equipment per retire so you must choose carefully what to heirloom.

Also; don't be fooled. +1 heirlooms go for minimum 300k on the market atm. You might find the boots to be shit but someone else wont.

Thats too generalized a phrase, good and average heirlooms Might go for that much.  But someone had a +1 long dagger that sat at 225K forever (must have negotiated with someone a lower price or took off market eventually).  Leather gloves, peasant gear, etc. tends to go for significantly less, no one would pay 300K for wrapping boots+1.  All that gives is +1 armor to the wrapping boots and there is other 0 weight boots that give the same armor without an heirloom.  Saw +2 leather gloves went for less than half price of everything else.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo