Author Topic: [Unban] Champion_Thtb_of_Acre  (Read 323 times)

Offline Thtb

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Champion_Thtb_of_Acre
« on: June 05, 2011, 07:06:15 pm »
I teamkilled a guy with negativ 7 score who murders half the team every round start.

So sorry.

Been banned for like a month, because even  having to ask for a unban after that guy could just murder his teammates for 4 rounds in a row is so much bullshit it literally took me a month to get the nerv to ask for a unban.

I will ignore the teamwounding and team killing "people" like a good boy. Unban please?

(Seriously, 10+ score guy makes one single teamkill in 4 rounds on a guy with -7 score and you ban him?)

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: [Unban] Champion_Thtb_of_Acre
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 08:06:55 pm »
No, what you did was slash a teammate from a horse shortly after spawning. A guy with an average K/D ratio, who I kept an eye on after I banned you and who didn't do anything wrong.

You're ignoring the part where I banned a guy for TKing the round before I banned you. This guy to be exact: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,6317.msg101251.html#msg101251. Who incidentally got unbanned the day after he made that post.

You're also under the impression that admins are superhumans capable of seeing everything. We're not. What I saw was you slashing a guy that as far as I knew didn't do anything wrong. So next time you get team attacked: If there's an admin on the server press i and type "help *name here* is attacking me" and I'll try and see what's happening and ban the guy. If there's no admin on the server take screenshot and post them in this section so an admin can ban the person.