Author Topic: The NA Baddie List  (Read 12829 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: The NA Baddie List
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2011, 04:22:24 am »
+1
yeah its true.
impossible to catch up unless they play a lot less than you.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2011, 04:32:00 am »
+1
Not quite.  South africa has baller weed, unfortunately you'd have to live in south africa so alaska wins that.
However Jamaica isn't fucking frigid ass cold and dark most of the year round has has amazing dope so it beats alaska there.
Arabic areas have the best hash in the world hands down... then again they're usually in the fucking deserts and of course arabic countries so I'll give the win to alaska there.
The netherlands have what's widely considered to be the best weed in the world, with Holland taking the Cannibus Cup for their strains in almost every catagory in almost every year.  Cali took home 3rd this year, losing 1st and 2nd to different strains and growers from the netherlands.  Alaska didn't quite make the top 10.  Shame because the matanuskan thunderfuck strain from alaska is quite nice.  So Cali ranks above alaska for weed.

And the Netherlands overall take the title for weed haven of the world.

The thing Alaska has that neither Cali nor Netherlands have... The majority of people who smoke here grow it as well. I am not well versed in Jamaica so whatever. You would be amazed at the variety and amount of people that grow weed in this state.

umm... who told you kesh was gen 1 when patch hit? kesh was gen 13 or 14 when patch hit... goretooth was gen 11 i believe.

Kesh was gen1, he never retired, that's why he was the highest level in the game.

And none of us will ever catch up to them or the number of heirloomed items they have because of the +xp% modifier allowing them to retire every day if they wish.  lol

Can't wait to be able to buy heirlooms off of people.  Would be faster to ask Gore or Kesh to heirloom me a weapon and armor 3x and sell them to me than grind them out.
yeah its true.
impossible to catch up unless they play a lot less than you.

Oh hey guys, I wrote an article about that  8-)
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2011, 04:41:49 am »
+1
kesh was gen 13 or 14. thats why he was able to get to 47-48... cause he had a huge fucking xp boost.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2011, 06:56:58 am »
+1
kesh was gen 13 or 14. thats why he was able to get to 47-48... cause he had a huge fucking xp boost.

Thats correct, at gen 12 pre-patch you would get 600% sometimes on the scaled strategus fights because the xp tick was so fast that when the website updated every 10-20 minutes it would have a huge base number and since the system was exponential the percentage increase was higher the higher the abse amount upon which the exponent was applied to.  Battle server still was like 300%, but it was the huge strategus fights of 10K-20K troops that would net you 1-4 million xp in half an hour.  I was hired as a merc for most of those big fights.  That was the long and short of it.  Also, pre-patch gold not time/xp was the requirement for retirement.

But since the removal of all wpf carryover and the new extremely strict level cap (think billions xp to get over level 35), your generation doesn't define your play.  Roughly 50% of the weapons players drop on the ground after they die are heirloomed to some extent so to say you lose because of a person's generation or that you need to somehow keep up with them to do well is a fallacy.  The only difference is at best slightly better armor or a weapon with a little bit more damage (which many players already have as weapons are the most common first heirloom).  Its how chadz designed it, very minor benefits to those people who get bored with a static system and enjoy the levelling process ("grind" players by his definition) but certainly not enough of a benefit that an equally skilled player wouldn't beat them almost 50% of the time, especailly if they have their own 1-3 time heirloomed weapon, which is far more important then the armor.  If you want to know I actually wasted a lot of heirlooms trying to upgrade the right bow, which kept changing with every new hotfix that changed their stats, then I wasted some on the long iron mace before realizing I could never chamber block as consistently as Wallace and Linden (whoever said its a chamberbot is funny, no they are just really amazing players who practice chambering), which is what makes the barmace so deadly in their hands compared to the vast majority of bar mace users out there as its actually a rather slow and awkward weapon.  I fool aroundd with different weapons but it doesn't make them somehow superhuman weapons, the benefits are extremely minor (+2 speed, +5 damage) if you do a full 3 heirlooms in one weapon.

I know Balton you look for excuses to blame other players for your mistakes and failures or just gloss over your own shortcomings and pretend in your own mind to be far more then you actually are, but you don't die to players because of their gen post-patch, you die because you actually are a spammer that most of the time won't win against a player that knows how to manual block your right to left swinging glaive.  Get off your high horse and actually go o the duel server be humble ask for help learning from others and that will be far more of a difference then what generation you are, I know playing with Kalam, Wallace, and Linden has made me a far more effective melee player then what generation I am.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:19:42 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline MrShovelFace

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Nobody cares about who I am or what I think
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2011, 05:32:23 am »
+1
what about me? mrcaveman only brings a club and rocks with rags

I also have a tendancy to bring along 30 other cave men to further lower my team's chance of winning
Nobody cares about who I am or what I think

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2019, 02:17:10 am »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die